Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

You guys are really good at this 8-0

Correct answer. Your turn.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Forbidden Forest

Hm... let me think about my next screeny...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Kumpel on Sun 05/06/2016 23:08:30
Forbidden Forest
Correct ;) Thought I'd make things interesting by posting a screen from the Atari 8-bit version.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Mandle

Ahhhh, that would be the obscure:

Battlefield / Bob-The-Builder crossover game!

Amayirot Akago

I know what that is.

It's a big-ass screenshot :=

Seriously though, parts of the interface look damn familiar but I can't quite place them :-X Off to do some research!

CrashPL

It's Hogs of War!
Remember playing this one with my friend on his PlayStation, jolly good times. :)

Danvzare

Quote from: CrashPL on Wed 08/06/2016 11:14:06
It's Hogs of War!
Remember playing this one with my friend on his PlayStation, jolly good times. :)
I thought it looked like Hogs of War. And considering I only played that game a bit back when I was around five, that was an amazing guess on my part.
It was probably the PS1 graphics, the clearly pig shaped characters, and WW1 aesthetic, that gave it all away.

Fun game. It always reminded me of Worms.

Kumpel

that's the one. Your turn CrashPL

CrashPL

Awyeah. :) Here's another game from my childhood:

I only had the shareware version of this one, plus it was really confusing to navigate in the later levels, but was quite fun overall, actually.

Amayirot Akago

I was working in the forums, late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my CrashPL from his slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the Bash, he did the Monster Bash
The Monster Bash, it was a graveyard smash
He did the Bash, it caught on in a flash
He did the Bash, he did the Monster Bash

CrashPL

Now that's what I call an answer. :D Yup, it's Monster Bash, your turn Amayirot Akago.

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Kingdom O' Magic?

Amayirot Akago

That was quick! Indeed it is; wacky game, that. Your turn!

Danvzare

Wow, this thread is moving fast.
Now what is the current game. Hmm. :-\
Is it Might and Magic VIII?

Gribbler

CaptainD

For some reason I'm getting a TellTale vibe on this one...?

Kumpel

I'd suggest more like quantic dream.
Heavy Rain?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk