Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Nope on that. Hint: this is a 2015 entry in a series.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Call of Duty Black Ops 3?

Amayirot Akago

Ew, no, how could you even suggest that :=

Gribbler

Batman Arkham Knight?

Amayirot Akago

Correct :D Not easy finding a screeny without Batman or any other recognizable characters in it just to make it less obvious.

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Hang on a sec, is that Star Wars 1313? That game was never even released :=

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 16/06/2016 07:49:02
Hang on a sec, is that Star Wars 1313? That game was never even released :=
Now that you mention it, it does look like it. Although clearly it was a good choice, since you managed to figure it out in under an hour since it was posted.

Gribbler

Correct! That was supposed to be a tricky one. :)

Amayirot Akago

I didn't actually recognize it at first, but the overall style made me suspicious, so I did a Google search and voila.

Passing my turn to another again.

Mandle

This thread might actually be a little more fun without Google I feel. Why not just throw your suspicions out there ("It kinda has a Star Wars feel to it...") in the thread and then maybe that hint will spark a memory in someone else, and then we zero in on the answer as a group.

Just my opinion... :)

Kumpel

You are telling us that at page 189? :D

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Fri 17/06/2016 10:08:51

Not really "us"...I was more talking to Amayirot Akago. He said he googled to confirm his suspicions which makes me think that he was not aware that googling is not really what this thread is all about...

My post was just meant as a gentle nudge: No need for folks to bring up the whole googling thing and start a conversation about it in here...

Cheers!

Gribbler

I prefer a series of hints. Someone always eventually guesses.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 17/06/2016 13:14:08
Quote from: Kumpel on Fri 17/06/2016 10:08:51

Not really "us"...I was more talking to Amayirot Akago. He said he googled to confirm his suspicions which makes me think that he was not aware that googling is not really what this thread is all about...

My post was just meant as a gentle nudge: No need for folks to bring up the whole googling thing and start a conversation about it in here...

Cheers!
Well, I didn't google the image itself if that's what you mean, I just googled Star Wars 1313. But I get what you mean, I suppose it would be more fair that way.

Mandle

Nuff said...

Okay, I'll grab the next one:

Adeel

Dunno why, but the art style reminds me of AprilSkies...

Cassiebsg

uhm... Two afro and a guitar ? (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk