Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Aurgh so close in meaning... but it's a 2-word title.  The second word is Europe.  The first is closely linked to war...

Cassiebsg

CaptainD

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 25/06/2016 23:34:42
Battle Europe?

I'm going to bed so I'm going to put people out of their misery as I thought this would be quite an easy one - Conflict Europe (sequel to Theatre Europe).  "Battle" is close enough :P - Cassie take a turn please! 

Cassiebsg

LOL, you should really left ppl guessing until the correct name was shout. :P

I'll be back after breakfast with a new screen, as soon as I figure out what.

EDIT

Okay, am back... sorry for the delay, I had forgotten about this. :-[

Anyway, this should be so easy that I decided to clip it. ;)

Mandle

Some form of Pokemon?

Cassiebsg

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

It's the bulldog from Sierra's Hoyle Book Of Games Volume 1 ;) Used to play that game all the time as a kid.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Amayirot Akago (nod)(nod)(nod) Me too... still have it somewhere near me. (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Gee, tough crowd := Hint: game's named after a famous outlaw.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 28/06/2016 18:49:43
Ding ding ding :)
What? Seriously?
I've never even played or heard of this game. I just made a random guess by naming the only famous cowboy that I know. 8-0

I suppose I'll have to come up with a game then.
How about this one:
[imgzoom]http://orig10.deviantart.net/835b/f/2016/181/f/4/name_the_game_screenshot_01_by_danvzare-da871he.jpg[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

CaptainD

I feel I should know this... the backgrounds kind of remind me of Zool but the characters look wrong.

Atavismus

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 29/06/2016 15:15:29
I feel I should know this... the backgrounds kind of remind me of Zool but the characters look wrong.
Indeed.
Could be an Amiga shareware but something looks a bit wrong to me.
That fake (prerendered) 3d gfx are not common on Amiga I guess (like in Donkey Kong Country).
Is it a pc shareware around 1995?

Danvzare

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 29/06/2016 15:00:23
Cats from Mars? (laugh)
Nope. :-D

Quote from: Atavismus on Wed 29/06/2016 16:11:16
Could be an Amiga shareware but something looks a bit wrong to me.
That fake (prerendered) 3d gfx are not common on Amiga I guess (like in Donkey Kong Country).
Is it a pc shareware around 1995?
It was released on the PC after 1995, but before 2000. And as far as I know, it was only released on the PC.
I don't know if it was shareware. Information for this game is scarce, and I played it years ago on a compilation of pirated games. I don't remember it having a shareware message though, or any episodes. So it probably wasn't shareware.

Atavismus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk