Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

:confused: Not sure what the problem is, the picture should be working just fine.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Works now. (nod)

Moon race?

Amayirot Akago

If there is a game with such a name, then I am not aware of it. So no ;)

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

That's the one :) Played a demo of it way back and I'm still reeling from how incredibly 90's it was := Your turn!

Fitz

Quote from: Gribbler on Sat 09/07/2016 08:23:04
Big Red Racing?

Duuuude! That title's been bugging me lately! I remember playing the heck out of that game back in the day, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called. Thanks!

Gribbler

Mandle

Dawn Of The Dead?

(I don't even know if there is such a game, but the characters look very similar to the actors in the movie)

Danvzare

Metal Gear Solid 2?

Gribbler

Mandle

Gribbler

Cassiebsg

Half life 2, maybe?

Mandle

Danvzare

Kumpel

Someone of the "Hitman" series?

Gribbler

None of the above.

Hint: the game is a FPS.

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk