Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

selmiak

but it's not out yet, it'll be out tomorrow (on ps4)...
And I like exploration but it will probably bore me after 2-3 hours... or it'll be the total timesink for years to come... :D

aaanyways, what game is this?

Amayirot Akago

Red Dead Revolver?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

selmiak

CaptainD

Bonanza: The Frontier Years?

selmiak

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

uhm... Honey, I shrank the kids? (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

Some Call of Juárez?

Danvzare

Outlaws?
or Outlaw?
I'm not even sure if that's even a real game, but I'm fairly sure I once encountered a cowboy game with a name like that.

selmiak

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 08/08/2016 12:42:37
GUN?

this is it!

It's Amayirot Akago's turn. Also go play Gun, it's a really cool game! And you drink wiskey to recover your health!

Amayirot Akago

Heh, only so many 3D Western games so it was easy to narrow it down ;) Haven't played it myself though but I probably should.

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/whoyougonnacall.png[/imgzoom]

CaptainD

I dunno, that character sprite looks familiar... Freddy Hardest?

Cassiebsg

Ghostbuster, the clone? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Who you gonna call? Somebody else, cause that ain't it :P

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

Quite correct, Gilbert! :grin: Your turn.

Gilbert

Well, that's because I own the PCE version, though I haven't really played it yet.
Anyway (should've checked the forums more often), as always it's midnight here, so anyone may steal my turn, or I'll post something tomorrow if no one dares to post.

Kumpel

Here is a cropped one for you guys

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/G2gH0g9.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Boulderdash?
Chip's Challenge?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk