Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

Adeel

Quote from: Gribbler on Sun 14/08/2016 21:38:03
Suffering?
A quick Google search and I've already confirmed that you got it right! Thanks for introducing this game to me, mate!

Mandle

Nobody has it right so far.

And no, it's not "The Suffering", but I can see why it was thought to be.

I will post another screenie soon.

P.S: Hardy-Har-Har @ the joke answers :P

Mandle

Another cropped screenie:

Also: In my opinion, this is one of the most disturbing horror games of all time. It really throws the balls to the wall in its total disregard for our comforting, ingrained version of normality, and in the feelings it invokes of paranoia, helplessness, and cosmic insanity.

In other words: It scared the bejesus out of me, and I loved every moment!

Danvzare

Is it SCP Containment Breach?

Gribbler

Kumpel

Amnesia TDD/AMFP or Penumbra? Those games really got me good.

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 15/08/2016 14:29:36
Is it SCP Containment Breach?

Indeedy!

Over to you!

(I should have tested if googling "horror game Gate B" would give the game away, literally...(laugh))

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 16/08/2016 01:44:46
(I should have tested if googling "horror game Gate B" would give the game away, literally...(laugh))
Actually I figured it out simply from the prison uniforms and the fact that you said horror game. No googling necessary.
If you hadn't said horror game though, I probably would have asked if it was Hard Time.

To continue this trend of cropping screenshots, here's mine.
[imgzoom]http://orig05.deviantart.net/c52f/f/2016/229/d/5/name_the_game_screenshot_04_by_danvzare-dae88b5.png[/imgzoom]

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 16/08/2016 11:16:44
Actually I figured it out simply from the prison uniforms and the fact that you said horror game. No googling necessary.

Then you have my apology and respect for your knowledge of fringe indie games...(And I wasn't trying to be accusing at all...googling is acceptable from the clues in the image unless you just google the image...)

My guess:

Uncharted 4: The Retro Cut

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 16/08/2016 14:10:40
Then you have my apology and respect for your knowledge of fringe indie games...(And I wasn't trying to be accusing at all...googling is acceptable from the clues in the image unless you just google the image...)
No need to apologize. It's not like googling is frowned upon here. I just wanted my bonus points for recognizing it without googling. (laugh)

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 16/08/2016 14:10:40
Uncharted 4: The Retro Cut
Nope.

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 16/08/2016 14:53:13
Hotline Miami 2?
Nope.

Cassiebsg

Falout? (if it's a blown up screen)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Enter The Gungeon?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Cassiebsg

Chrille

Probably not, but:  Dropsy?
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Danvzare

Cassiebsg

Atavismus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk