Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Mandle

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 17/08/2016 15:14:22
Lakeshore Cabin?
Close, but the name is a little wrong. ;)

Cassiebsg

Cabin lakeshore ? (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 17/08/2016 17:14:40
Cabin lakeshore ? (laugh)
Still wrong, and you were closer last time.

Cassiebsg

me? You mean Mandle... :P

Ok: Shorelake cabin.

Danvzare

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 17/08/2016 17:17:53
me? You mean Mandle... :P

Ok: Shorelake cabin.
Oops, I thought you were Mandle for a moment there. Damn my lack of perceptiveness. (There really needs to be a facepalm emote here.)

Also, still nope. Mandle's guess was still the closest.

Cassiebsg

uhm...

Lake shore cabin?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 17/08/2016 18:23:00
Lakeview Cabin ;)
And you've got it! :-D
Over to you Amayirot Akago.

Amayirot Akago

Cassiebsg

Mandle

AH DAMNIT!!! That's what I get for trusting my memory!

I only made that guess from the style of the graphics. I haven't seen those screens before in the game. Does this mean it's been updated? When I saw it I think only the first two "movies" were playable...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 17/08/2016 19:42:56
White noise!
Well, I guess you're not wrong given the lack of context :P But I guess I may have made this one a bit too vague. To be more clear, that's piping hot steam.

Gribbler

Quote from: Amayirot AkagoI may have made this one a bit too vague. To be more clear, that's piping hot steam.
I assume it's from a super popular adventure game which, if provided with the entire screenshot, everybody here would guess in an instant.

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 17/08/2016 23:18:40
AH DAMNIT!!! That's what I get for trusting my memory!

I only made that guess from the style of the graphics. I haven't seen those screens before in the game. Does this mean it's been updated? When I saw it I think only the first two "movies" were playable...
Yep, it's been updated a lot since then. All the movies have been released, plus the epilogue which you get for completing all of the movies (or by inputting a cheat).

Now as for my guess.
Hmm... Dropsy?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Gribbler on Thu 18/08/2016 08:20:07
I assume it's from a super popular adventure game which, if provided with the entire screenshot, everybody here would guess in an instant.
Why not guess and find out ;)
Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 18/08/2016 10:56:48
Hmm... Dropsy?
Nope.

Mandle

Gemini Rue? (That had a scalding steam pipes puzzle...)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk