Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Definitely Minecraft.

Danvzare

Quote from: Ryan Timoothy on Sun 18/09/2016 18:27:08
Definitely Minecraft.
Having stared at those textures for too damn long while making my own compilation texture pack, I'm also fairly confident it's Minecraft. That sky looks exactly like The End.
Although I'm going to wait until CW confirms it before I post my own screenshot.
After all, there's a small chance it could be a Minecraft clone. (laugh)

Danvzare

Sorry for the double post, but I know that sometimes edits can go under the radar.

So since CW seems to have disappeared, and both me and Ryan Timoothy are absolutely confident that it was Minecraft, and I suggested it was Minecraft first, I'm going to take my turn.
If anyone has a problem with this, please tell me. :-D

[imgzoom]http://orig00.deviantart.net/9f2f/f/2016/263/8/6/name_the_game_screenshot_10_by_danvzare-daiagf2.png[/imgzoom]
It's another cropped one for you all

Atavismus

Crimson Wizard

Yes, I confirm that Danvzare was right, that was Minecraft, The End dimension where you fight the dragon boss.

Aaannd... I know the name of new game (which is no Capitalism), but I don't want to play right now :).

Cassiebsg

The Sims 2? (or 3?)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Transport Tycoon (Deluxe)?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 19/09/2016 17:04:06
Transport Tycoon (Deluxe)?
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe to be exact. But I wasn't looking for a title that specific. ;)
Your turn.

Amayirot Akago

Once again my stab in the dark paid off, surprisingly :D Here's a crop from a game that someone will hopefully recognize.

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/asistareintothevoidofaworldthatcannothold.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Hah, no :) Right system, wrong year.

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/glomp.png[/imgzoom]
I gotta be really careful picking out what to show from this game since odds are you could probably guess what it is from any random screen :D

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Nope, but the year of release is close.

Mandle

That looks very much like one of the doors you have to unlock in:

The Dig!

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

And Gribbler gets it :D First picture was Klaymen after jumping down the drain despite being told not to, the other was the Weasel's symbol.

Cassiebsg

Ah... funny I thought that second one looked like it, but I never actually played the game... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Gribbler

Cropped and tiny is the new cool.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk