Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Judge Dredd vs Judge Death?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 29/09/2016 14:43:12
Judge Dredd vs Judge Death?
And you got it! :-D

That's not the exact title, but it's close enough.

Amayirot Akago

Fine, it's Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs Death :P Happy now?

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/quitehandsomeforafishman.png[/imgzoom]

Now go ahead and tell me where this handsome sea devil is from.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 29/09/2016 17:24:41
Fine, it's Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs Death :P Happy now?
Yes, very much so.

It looks like Rise of the Robots to me.

Amayirot Akago

Well that certainly doesn't look like a robot to me, so no.

Though come to think it, there IS a robot in this game.

Gilbert

One of the Killer Instinct games?

Amayirot Akago

Also no. I reckon this one's obscure enough to warrant a full screen:

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/mummyvswizard.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

uhm...

Weird Mortal Combat? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Gilbert

Amayirot Akago

No on both counts. The game's from 1996 and is for DOS.

Atavismus

Amayirot Akago

Correctamundo :) Not a terribly good game but I always found a kind of cheesy appeal to it, if only because FREAKING CTHULHU HIMSELF is a playable character.

Atavismus

What about this?
I guess it's an easy one, but who knows?
(I hesitated to "crop" the hero ^^)

Amayirot Akago

Balls on waffles, I know I've seen this thing recently but the name escapes me. It's on the Amiga, I reckon?

Atavismus

Amiga indeed.
First, I wanted to post only a part of the background to trick some of you: it remembers me Shadow of the Beast.

Mandle

The bottom terrain looks like is was drawn by Bavolis! :)

Atavismus

Not false!
Well, I guess Bavolis (great artist!) experienced that Amiga/16bits/90' Golden Age.

AnasAbdin

Atavismus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk