Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

I did at a friends house :-D

Here's a cropped one:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/k1c2D1W.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

That's an exhibit from the Hall of Oddities in Sam & Max Hit The Road ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 02/10/2016 10:58:55
I did at a friends house :-D

Here's a cropped one:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/k1c2D1W.png[/imgzoom]

ARGGGHHHHH!!! I so would have gotten that: I replayed it just a few months ago, and recognized it instantly!!!

Danvzare

Ultima 7?
Dungeon Hack?
Diablo?
Little Big Adventure?

Damn, that gate looks familiar!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 02/10/2016 13:41:25
Ultima 7?
Dungeon Hack?
Diablo?
Little Big Adventure?

Correct :)

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sun 02/10/2016 13:43:58
Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 02/10/2016 13:41:25
Ultima 7?
Dungeon Hack?
Diablo?
Little Big Adventure?

Correct :)
I knew it! I knew it looked familiar!
And believe it or not, I added Little Big Adventure in an edit when I looked at the image again. :-D
Which reminds me, I really need to see about finishing Little Big Adventure 2. :-\

I don't have any games in mind, and I feel kind of guilty shoving so many guesses into one post, so I'm going to pass my turn on to whoever wants it.

AnasAbdin

CaptainD

Feud?

No... maybe more like... Ghosts and Goblins?

Amayirot Akago

Some obscure version of Lemmings?

AnasAbdin

Nope and nope.

omg Amayirot your signature (laugh)

Atavismus

Is it a "real" old 8 bits classic or a recent retro game?
Wild guess: Castlevania

AnasAbdin

Real 8bit classic.

And wrong guess.

Atavismus

Ghosts'n'Goblins?

Mandle

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 02/10/2016 21:03:41

Halloween transformation I'm guessing? Also I think he faded it in in stages. I noticed something weird going on I think...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 02/10/2016 23:36:12
Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 02/10/2016 21:03:41

Halloween transformation I'm guessing? Also I think he faded it in in stages. I noticed something weird going on I think...
Nah, the new avatar was a spur of the moment thing and I changed it in one go. Anas referred to me quoting him ironically in my signature ;)

Danvzare

CaptainD

Er... hm... looks like Speccy graphics to me, could be wrong of course... Attic Attack?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk