Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

no and no

I'll post a non crop version tomorrow if no one gets it. I was sure it would be easy.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 06/10/2016 11:00:51
Treasure Island?

I was going to guess that but remembered the background to everywhere being yellow (being sand and all) - will be disappointed with myself for convincing myself it wasn't if you turn out to be right! :grin:

Cassiebsg

Nope, it's not.

Full screen:
[IMGzoom]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/Cassiebsg/Misc/namethegame_full.png[/IMGzoom]

It's got a very non-memorable common name...

CaptainD

Ah I see (I cheated so I'm not going to say the name) - I didn't recognise the Speccy screenshots but I do remember playing the demo of this game on the ST.

Atavismus

Cassiebsg

Atavismus

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 06/10/2016 17:54:19
You got it :)
At last! :D

Here is a new crop, very easy imo, so be quick :D

Cassiebsg

Amayirot Akago

(Mighty) Bomb Jack?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

LOL, that was my second guess... ;) (though without mighty, was there a second one?)

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 06/10/2016 18:23:17
(Mighty) Bomb Jack?
Indeed! :)
I wonder, maybe the first video game I ever played (on Amstrad).
Or it was Double Dragon (Arcade).
Well, depend if we count Electronic games. :D
Good old memories...

Amayirot Akago

Guess that makes up for you sniping Fred from me earlier :D

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/ohaidoggie.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Nope. This is a game I reckon a lot of people around here should probably be familiar with :=

Danvzare

One of the Ben Jorden games?

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

No, this game is part of a series.

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk