Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

Quote from: Amayirot AkagoIt's Ocean Descent from Playstation VR Worlds.

Someone else can take my turn if I'm right.

Correct. I got my PSVR unit yesterday and asked my wife to try this (she didn't know anything about it). And the day before we watched The Shallows :D
Her reaction? Priceless. :D

Ben X

AHEM I was also correct.

And so is Gurok, my pic was the scene where Sam goes into virtual reality. Your go, Gurok!

Gurok

Thanks, Ben! I saw Sam's outfit on the right edge.

[imgzoom]https://i.sli.mg/drD89O.png[/imgzoom]
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Amayirot Akago

You're making this too easy := Let's see if someone else knows.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Isle of the Dead.
I saw it on an LGR review on Youtube. :-D

Gurok

Yes, that's it! I didn't realise there'd been YouTube coverage of it recently. Your turn, Danvzare.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Danvzare

Here you go, a cropped screenshot from a game which I'm fairly sure isn't very well known, but which provided me months of entertainment. :-D
It also has some pretty damn catchy music in my opinion.
[imgzoom]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b5ed/f/2016/289/b/8/name_the_game_screenshot_13_by_danvzare-dal6opo.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 15/10/2016 17:54:35
Holiday Island?
Damn you got it. I suppose it was a lot more popular than I originally thought.
Your turn. :-D

Amayirot Akago

You forget that I am a walking repository of obscure game knowledge ;)

Cassiebsg

Kingdom O'Magic ?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Nope, nothing so "AAA" as that.

Mandle

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 15/10/2016 19:22:58
You forget that I am a walking suppository of obscure game knowledge ;)

You can say that again! :P

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Tommy Lee Jones Simulator!

(oh.........)

Cassiebsg

* Cassiebsg looks at new screenshot...
* Cassiebsg looks at thread name...

??? ??? ???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 16/10/2016 09:38:14

??? ??? ???

I think that image was aimed at me (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

selmiak

Some bad turrican close? Some factor 5 game?

Amayirot Akago

Nope, nothing of the sort. Can't recall Turrican ever being in a top down perspective.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk