Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Well, I tried searching for a Duke Nukem top down game, but couldn't find any... so... ??? No idea.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Not Duke Nukem either. I'll say this, the first letter of Turrican was correct, at least. And this is a DOS game.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Tunnels Of (something)?

Atavismus

It looks like a "bad" Alien Breed clone.
Maybe a not commercial one?

Danvzare

Hmm, it looks like a shareware game to me.
I've definitely never seen this game though, so no guesses from me I'm afraid. :(

Amayirot Akago

It is most definitely shareware, 1995.

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Threat (From Space)

Amayirot Akago

What gave it away? := Your turn!

Atavismus

Nasty hint lol
I googled "top down shooter shareware dos 1995" and browsed pictures. ^^

What about this one?

Amayirot Akago

Oooh, I actually happen to know this one :D Let's see if anyone else does.

Atavismus

Hint: it's an italian game.

Danvzare

Super Mario Bros? (laugh)

Atavismus

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 19/10/2016 15:27:04
Super Mario Bros? (laugh)
No ^^
And don't try Pizza Maker (or something), it's not. ;)

Amayirot Akago

I'm starting to think I might be the only one who knows the answer :=

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 20/10/2016 17:00:03
I'm starting to think I might be the only one who knows the answer :=
"Say my name" ^^

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 20/10/2016 22:32:36
Atavismus?
^^
I fear there is no game called Atavismus.
Maybe it's time to run?

Amayirot Akago

Well, you told me to say your name :P

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 21/10/2016 07:33:00
Well, you told me to say your name :P
Oh c'mon, people will hate us! :D

Danvzare

Well you could give us another screenshot and a hint.
Or just let Amayirot Akago have it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk