Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gilbert

Accurate bouncy coefficient calculator Dead or Alive (one of it?)

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

I had a good guess based on the graphics, but the jeans throw that guess way off. :~(
(My guess was going to be Neverwinter Nights)

So um... Tekken?
Oh, what about Battle Arena Toshinden!

Amayirot Akago

CaptainD

Is this going to be one of those SEGA-CD games?

Amayirot Akago

Definitely not := This is quite a bit more modern than that.

CaptainD

Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive then perhaps?

Danvzare

One of the Resident Evil games?

Amayirot Akago

Yesss, but which one? ;)

Gilbert

Bio Hazard 4? I think the red dress was worn by Ada Wong?
Though I've never played that game...

Amayirot Akago

Bingo :) And the first two pics were of Ashley's alternate costume.

Gilbert

I'm just lazy atm, so anyone may steal a turn if they want.

Danvzare

I'm going to steal it, since I correctly guessed it was a Resident Evil game. :-D
I thought one of those outfits looked familiar.

[imgzoom]http://orig11.deviantart.net/7ac3/f/2016/300/0/9/name_the_game_screenshot_14_by_danvzare-damdz8k.png[/imgzoom]

selmiak

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Don't have any clue about this one, but in the interest of keeping the thread going: Punch Club?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk