Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Space Quest 5  ;)

Your turn Danvzare!

Danvzare

Would you believe me, if I told you that it was the palette that made me think of the VGA Space Quest games (excluding 6 due to graphics)?
I haven't played 4, and I've only ever played the intro to 5.
I really should play them properly one day.

[imgzoom]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b406/f/2016/307/8/f/name_the_game_screenshot_17_by_danvzare-dan5mjr.png[/imgzoom]
Ok, here's an easy one. Now I wonder how long it will be before someone makes the obvious (and incorrect) guess. (laugh)

CaptainD

I take it the obvious (and incorrect) guess will be Worms? :P

Danvzare

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 02/11/2016 11:56:05
I take it the obvious (and incorrect) guess will be Worms? :P
Exactly.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

This looks a little like an indie game called Island Wars 2?

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

selmiak

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

I'm gonna have to guess "Lakeside Cabin" again?

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

No, but getting warmer.

CaptainD

Now I want to say "Target Renegade".  Thing is I've only ever seen the Speccy graphics for those games so no idea if these are close. 

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

CaptainD

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk