Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 18/11/2016 20:36:18
Charles Cecil: Legend Of The Gobbos? :=
Charles Cecil? ???

You got the subtitle right though, so I'm guessing you know the game. Over to you. :-D

Amayirot Akago

I see somebody around here hasn't been listening to the BlueCupTools podcast :=

Spoiler
Charles Cecil, director of Revolution Software and creator of Broken Sword & Beneath A Steel Sky, is often called an "embarrassed crocodile" by Ben.
[close]

Anyway, continuing the theme with this little beauty:

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/crocs.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Chicky's Avatar Simulator?

Atavismus

Metal Gear PNC edition?

Amayirot Akago

Mandle: nope, but Atavismus is on to something ;) Tho I dunno what he means by PNC :confused:

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 19/11/2016 12:51:58
Mandle: nope, but Atavismus is on to something ;) Tho I dunno what he means by PNC :confused:
Point'n'click
Well, that was a joke because of the "Crocodile Cap" in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Amayirot Akago

Still don't see how PNC relates to that but that's probably just me being thick. In any case, yes, it's MGS3 :D

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 19/11/2016 15:44:48
Still don't see how PNC relates to that but that's probably just me being thick. In any case, yes, it's MGS3 :D
I even didn't notice it was 3D lol
(the crop looks a bit blurry to me)
Well, I'm lucky!

What about this?
(I don't think it's hard, but who knows)

janleht

Atavismus

janleht

Amayirot Akago

I first thought of Monkey Island but that's clearly not a ghost rat.

janleht

hint:
Spoiler
the cat is controllable during the game, but not in its cat form
[close]

Danvzare

King's Quest III?

janleht

Danvzare

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

janleht

Not any King's Quests (roll)
Same cat, different platform:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/MoAnm7g.png[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk