Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

janleht

Atavismus

janleht

No to Space Quest and its sequels. :=

Mandle

Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Danvzare

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

janleht

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 21/11/2016 11:24:20
Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 21/11/2016 11:39:34
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

She's not sure as hell in this game :-D

Mandle

Well, if I could ram my hand down the cat's throat to get the mission assignment paper, and then later bungee-jump out of one of the presidents' noses then I would guess an early proof-of-concept build of "Sam And Max Hit The Road", but if such a thing ever existed the earth would have already been sucked into its black hole of sheer awesomeness...

So, probably not...

janleht

(laugh)

The cat and its non cat form:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/QDymjDE.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Danvzare

Quote from: janleht on Mon 21/11/2016 15:26:39
Correct!
Holy crap!
I've never even played the game. I only made that guess because the author of a webcomic I read, never shuts up about the game. And since I knew it was a C64 game, and you showed a picture with a ball in it, I just made a complete guess.
Maybe I looked up the game at one point, and subconsciously remembered the title screen. :-\

[imgzoom]http://orig06.deviantart.net/9cba/f/2016/326/5/b/name_the_game_screenshot_24_by_danvzare-dap8r50.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Doesn't look familiar. Is it an AGS game?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 22/11/2016 10:38:13
Doesn't look familiar. Is it an AGS game?
Nope, it's actually a fairly popular game. It's been ported to just about every system I can think of.

EDIT:
Just to demonstrate that, here's another cropped screenshot of the same game on a completely different system.
[imgzoom]http://orig00.deviantart.net/6c8f/f/2016/327/c/e/name_the_game_screenshot_25_by_danvzare-dapc24h.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Tue 22/11/2016 19:45:04
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Yay, you got it! :-D
Although now I don't get to share that other screenshot I had planned. :(

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

One of the Peanuts games?

Mandle

One of the Zelda games?

Amayirot Akago

How about one of the Nope games? :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk