Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Anything to do with Elder Scrolls?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Hint: It's not a Sierra game.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Space Quest 0: Replicated?

Amayirot Akago

It's not a Sierra fangame, either :=

Danvzare

Hugo's House of Horrors?
Or one of its sequels?

CaptainD

Either an early DOS shareware or a demake I guess...

janleht

Amayirot Akago

Nope on all counts. This was a commercial release from 1990.

Amayirot Akago

Wow, I've really stumped you all, haven't I? Okay, next hint: another unrelated game with the exact same title as this one was released in 2011.

Atavismus

Amayirot Akago

THAT IS CORRECT! Way to go Atavismus yet again :-D

Atavismus

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Atavismus

Quote from: Gurok on Sun 27/11/2016 05:26:15
Missile Command?
Nope.
One more try and I post another screenshot.

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Gilbert

Looney Tunes? Road Runners? :grin:

Atavismus

Quote from: Gilbert on Sun 27/11/2016 10:23:58
Looney Tunes? Road Runners? :grin:
:D
It could make sense, but you are far from it.
I'll wait for some more answers then, if no one find, I'll post a more relevant screenshot or hints, as you wish.
You all know that cult game.
I'm sure someone can find.

CaptainD

Tempted to say something like Defender or Oids...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk