Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Atavismus

Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 27/11/2016 14:03:25
Tempted to say something like Defender or Oids...
Smart guesses but wrong.
Genre is totally different.

Danvzare

Atavismus

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 27/11/2016 16:02:36
Worms?
Nope.
It's an Amiga/DOS game from 1992 with a famous name.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Babar

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Atavismus

Quote from: Babar on Tue 29/11/2016 03:36:50
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure?
Nope.

Ok, I guess this time it will be too obvious, but nevermind:

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Atavismus

Quote from: Gurok on Tue 29/11/2016 09:01:16
Dune?
Yes. :)
(I know there are some Dune's fans like me here, so those two first tricky screenshots)

Amayirot Akago

Since Gurok seems to have gone AWOL I figured I'd sneak in for a quick one until he comes back.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Finally one I recognise straight away!  That's the excellent Out of Order.

Amayirot Akago

You're right about the title at least, but I personally found the game a bit tedious. But hey, to each their own :)

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 02/12/2016 22:22:13
You're right about the title at least, but I personally found the game a bit tedious. But hey, to each their own :)

Heh, when I played it a long time ago I thought it was wonderful.  No idea if I'd find it so now!  :-D  At that time finding a good quality freeware adventure game was a rare thing indeed, I seem to remember.

Anyway... not sure if this one's already been done or not...

[imgzoom]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QSadsdQLIqM/WEH9KSoofbI/AAAAAAAAnkg/cbuH5vJoCnkSjPVKUis1wY9u9h15P7hSQCLcB/s1600/another%2Bgame.png[/imgzoom]

Mandle

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Danvzare

It's obviously Toejam and Earl. :-D

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 03/12/2016 16:12:42
It's obviously Toejam and Earl. :-D

We have a winner!

Danvzare

Here's a nice fun game that I'm currently playing. :)
Let's see if anyone can guess it.

[imgzoom]http://orig06.deviantart.net/a35b/f/2016/339/a/6/name_the_game_screenshot_26_by_danvzare-daqm4xy.png[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk