Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

The screenshot reminded me of a game I saw on the C64 once (so I figured it might be a port). So I looked up C64 and Rabbits, and somehow despite this clearly NOT being a C64 game, I found a screenshot of this game. ???

Anyway, the answer is International Ninja Rabbits.
But I don't feel right in taking this turn, so someone else can have it.

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 22/12/2016 11:22:09
The screenshot reminded me of a game I saw on the C64 once (so I figured it might be a port). So I looked up C64 and Rabbits, and somehow despite this clearly NOT being a C64 game, I found a screenshot of this game. ???

Anyway, the answer is International Ninja Rabbits.
But I don't feel right in taking this turn, so someone else can have it.

Ok I'll take it if it makes you feel better :P
Here:

[imgzoom]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482427902-dont-you-look-at-the-file-name-you-cheater.jpg[/imgzoom]
Play Tester for SilverSpook's Neofeud !

Danvzare

Age of Empires 2?

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 22/12/2016 18:17:10
Age of Empires 2?

Nah, but I was sure someone would brought it :D
You are really close though

Danvzare

TheBlindRabbit

Mandle

Recognized it straight away from that second screenie! (Which doesn't happen very often so I'm pretty stoked! :-D)

It's Clockwork Empires!

(I watched Mike and Ryan play it on Cinemassacre a while back. Very weird survival/resource managment game: The genre is steampunk but also set in the world of the Lovecraft mythos. What were they smoking?!)

Danvzare

Wait, that game has finally been released? :shocked:
I remember first hearing about it years ago.

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 22/12/2016 23:43:18
Recognized it straight away from that second screenie! (Which doesn't happen very often so I'm pretty stoked! :-D)

It's Clockwork Empires!

(I watched Mike and Ryan play it on Cinemassacre a while back. Very weird survival/resource managment game: The genre is steampunk but also set in the world of the Lovecraft mythos. What were they smoking?!)

Hehe sorry Mandle, but it is not! :D
I also watched them played it. Yeah, what were they thinking? :p

Another screenshot:
[imgzoom]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482515537-dont-you-look-at-the-file-name-you-cheater.jpg[/imgzoom]

Atavismus

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Atavismus on Fri 23/12/2016 18:22:31
Stronghold?

It is Stronghold! :)
Really good medieval strategy game, probably my favorite

Mandle

Oh damn then. But it looked exactly like Clockwork Empires... Hey! Did they rip the graphics or something?!

TheBlindRabbit

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 23/12/2016 23:31:24
Oh damn then. But it looked exactly like Clockwork Empires... Hey! Did they rip the graphics or something?!

Gotta admit it's quite familiar. Maybe they got inspired by Stronghold, but it's hard to make an original strategy game graphically-wise

Atavismus

Quote from: TheBlindRabbit on Fri 23/12/2016 20:26:23
It is Stronghold! :)
Really good medieval strategy game, probably my favorite
Same here!

Ok, for the moment, I have no interesting idea (understand non-Amiga ^^), so here is a winter's gift: anyone can take my turn. ;)

Amayirot Akago

Watch me swooce right in!
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Could it be from the "Another World"'s intro (the pad)?

Amayirot Akago

:D Too easy, eh? Guess that means it's open season again to whoever wants to go next.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 24/12/2016 12:58:04
:D Too easy, eh? Guess that means it's open season again to whoever wants to go next.
Yeah! :D
Kids, take another gift from Atavistmas! ^^

Mandle

Atavismus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk