Ponch is in trouble now

Started by jwalt, Tue 26/11/2013 01:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

I won't mind working for Yahtzee's, as long as the payment is good! ;)

jwalt

Been informed by my critics outside this Forum, that the black jacket would be more suitable for a RoN Matrix based game, rather than a RoN Blade Runner based game. I will endeavor to fix the jacket. I'm also off to the library to check out a DVD of the Blade Runner film; it has been a while since I watched it, a fact that will, without doubt, lessen my current standing with Ponch.
     But it does get me thinking about The Matrix. Any Pakistanis in that film? Would that Data face pass for Neo? Has Neo ever visited RoN, or Arnold? I'll maybe be back.

Edit: Worked a bit on the "replicant."

It is really easy to mess these up, and they're not looking as nice in-game as the RoN assets.

Edit 6/29/14: I also improved the eye/hand coordination of the Mounties, a bit.

On an unrelated subject, I downloaded the trial version of Aesprite, liked what I saw, paid the $10.00 and bought the full program. Worth a look, seems to me.

Adeel

Quote from: jwalt on Fri 27/06/2014 16:06:36
On an unrelated subject, I downloaded the trial version of Aesprite, liked what I saw, paid the $10.00 and bought the full program. Worth a look, seems to me.

You, my friend, just wasted $10. Aseprite is an opensource program and you can get its full version by compiling the source code or have someone compile it for you (if you can't do so yourself).

jwalt

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Sun 29/06/2014 14:11:24
You, my friend, just wasted $10. Aseprite is an opensource program and you can get its full version by compiling the source code or have someone compile it for you (if you can't do so yourself).

I wouldn't say it is wasted. I've already found it does a couple of things easier/better than Gimp. Seems reasonable to support people making software that is useful to a person. It seems much improved to the previous version, which I had taken a look at, but not found very useful. I'll keep you in mind next time I need something compiled.  :-)

Edit: Watched the Blade Runner movie (again). So, Ponch, tell us about your mother?

Uhmmm, come to think of it, that didn't work out so well for the guy who asked the question, so, never mind.

Ponch

Don't talk about mom like that! :shocked:

jwalt

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 30/06/2014 01:55:54
Don't talk about mom like that! :shocked:

Sorry, didn't mean to touch a nerve.

You could have told me I could have used the Urkel car here, instead of making a whole 'nother one. I was going to put some cow horns on the hood, but the avatar said, "No way!"

Edit: When I came up with this, I debated about starting a whole new thread entitled "Ponch is really in trouble now!" But, I decided I should probably keep it here, where the folks are tolerant of me. Then I debated bumping the thread, but decided against it. So, here's the latest thing I made to torment Ponch with:

Ponch

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Fri 04/07/2014 13:38:37
Is that an IV Drip?
Ummm... Yes. Let's all pretend that's what that is.

Nice use of the TX plates by the way, Jwalt. :cool:

Adeel

Ah, now I got it. :-D

It's a Urine bag along with the catheter, of course! Thick me. (wtf)

Ponch, you're really in trouble now. :=

PS: On a lighter note, I've just had two IV Drips in the past few days. Apparently, those drips still haunt me. (roll)

Tabata

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Fri 04/07/2014 13:56:02
Ah, now I got it. :-D

It's a Urine bag along with the catheter, of course! Thick me. (wtf)
     Have you ever heard of a clyster?
              Now you know why Ponch really is in trouble now :wink:

Adeel

Quote from: Tabata on Fri 04/07/2014 16:34:08
        Have you ever heard of a clyster?
              Now you know why Ponch really is in trouble now :wink:

Thank you so much, Tabata. I feel complete now! (laugh) Now I'll be off to get another IV drip again. :~(

PS: jwalt: Make an IV Drip for me, please.

jwalt

I should have built this a bit differently; it might have rigged better.

Adeel

It looks quite fine to me, jwalt. :)

Change the red colour to deep yellow, please. Because I'm being given power shots diluted in IV Drips (which makes its colour deep yellowish). I've not reached to the point where I would be given blood via IV Drip yet. (laugh)

Cassiebsg

You're a master at this jwalt. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

jwalt

@Cassiebsg - I wish that were true. I bumble around at best. They never, ever look like what I see in my mind's eye.

@Adeel -

I recall you saying quite a while back that you'd been sick. Is this a continuation of that, or something new? And, you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to. I'll send good thoughts your direction either way.

Adeel

You can say that it's a continuation of that. I got better for a few days and then fell sick again. My health is pretty much unstable at the moment. For a while, I stay healthy then I get sick again. I'll PM you later with more details.

The IV Drip looks quite awesome, btw. I'll agree with Cassiebsg here. You've shown impressively a lot of improvement in such a short period of time. You should really be proud of yourself. :)

jwalt

So, Ponch, whatcha think about Game of Thrones?

Cassiebsg

ROFL
Very good and imaginative jawlt. :)
And guess Ponch has already arrived for Mittens. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

jwalt

Not a GoT fan, then. How about MIB?

Zed, we have a bug.

Anim8or models, except for the foliage, which was generated with the old PlantStudio program.

Edit: Or this, which was a natural outgrowth of the other one, a Blues in Black, as it were:

Just add the hats. "Zed, we got another bug." Tried for the car, too, but didn't work out all that well.

Ponch

I LOVE the tuxedo cow. He looks like a Blues Brother! :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk