The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

space boy

That's really weird. I'm in the room atm. Babar and creatorlars were with me and everything worked fine.

space boy

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

space boy

Dualnames

space boy

Whats wrong, dual? Anytime I click on one of your rooms it gives me "chatroom not found".

http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=876219

Buckethead

space boy

I already posted the link, but nevermind.

EDIT:
New room is here
http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=876603

IndieBoy

Sorry guys I never left on purpose. My connection is playing up or stickam is being mean.. I just can't load the room, it keeps timing out. I'm going to clear my cache and try again, but I've been trying for nearly an hour now.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

IndieBoy

The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

space boy

Dualnames

Dualnames

Indie be a man..and come in.

IndieBoy

Sylvr

Oh, so that's why you wanted to call it 'Potato'...  ::)
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Dualnames

That explains a lot then.. that potato is hot..i can see the steams..

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Sylvr

Quote from: Stickam.com
We're busy increasing the performance and reliability of Stickam.

Yes, we'll see about that...
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk