The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

ThreeOhFour

LGM

Stickam has been vomiting all night.
You. Me. Denny's.

ThreeOhFour

I was wondering if I was the only one having trouble with it.  :'(

Get well soon, Stickam.

ThreeOhFour

zeeman645

hey i was just wondering how much bandwidth stickam uses because my internet has a bandwidth cap and if i go over it then i cant get on the internet for 24 hours. so if someone knows how much mpbs per second, minute, or hour stickam live chat uses then please let me know.thanks.
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a guy. hes drowning as you can see. i pushed him off the boat and into the ocean because he was bothering me. thats the kind of person i am.

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

ThreeOhFour

ThreeOhFour

Z, I'm guessing this is all quite variable depending on how many people are on and using cameras and mics. It'd be hard to set a figure on, really.

Dualnames

The AGS Guide To The Galaxy
Please come in I'm feeling very depressed..

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

Sylvr

I miss you all even more.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

zeeman645

Quote from: Ben304 on Sat 24/05/2008 12:42:51
Z, I'm guessing this is all quite variable depending on how many people are on and using cameras and mics. It'd be hard to set a figure on, really.
ok. i guess ill just take my chances then
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a guy. hes drowning as you can see. i pushed him off the boat and into the ocean because he was bothering me. thats the kind of person i am.

ThreeOhFour

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Sylvr

The other day, I was dragged to the grocery store with Mother Dear. She asked me to go and bring her celery. I laughed a bit too loudly and got some weird stares. This is not completely random, promise.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

ThreeOhFour

The other day I was in the car with my brother and my friend and my brother was driving and I told him to use some more celery :D.

God bless Stickam!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk