The Explain your Forum Name here...thread.

Started by Tiki, Tue 14/09/2004 02:36:26

Previous topic - Next topic

unlogged Isegrim

[geeky]
Cornelia et Flavia sub arbore sedet et video marcus cadit in piscinam!
literally translates to :
Cornelia and Flavia sits under the tree and I see Marcus falls into the pond...

shouldn't it be rather:
Cornelia et Flavia sub arbore sedent et vident Marcus in piscinam cadens!
[/geeky]
Don't flame me if that's wrong either. I just haven't acted like a geek for quite some time now  ;D

Khris

I'm called Christian or Chris, but that nick is always taken. As I'm german, I naturally came up with khris and added the airport of my hometown Munich, MUC.

- The End -

btw: my avatar is Coo, the owl from Kirby's Dreamland 2.

Ubel

Everyone just calls me Pablo... and I have no idea whyÃ,  :-\

btw: My real name is Aapeli. Don't laugh!

Bartimaeus

Hmmm, I'm not even gonna try this...
I don't really know myself!
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

Phemar

Bartimaeus

Pffft,
Not as sad as trying to think of a company name and deciding on something with a 'tech' on the end...
*AHEM*
;)

Bartimaeus

Quote from: khrismuc on Tue 01/02/2005 15:50:57
btw: my avatar is Coo, the owl from Kirby's Dreamland 2.

Oh yeah! Gotta love Kirby!
That bird knows how to bounce!

EDIT: OMW! Sorry for the double-post! Wasn't thinking - Kirby compelled me...

He-Man

...Because He-Man is the master of the Universe and that is cool!

YYEEEAAAAAAAHR!

Haddas

You just like him because he has furry underwarez

Ashen

Isn't it "He-Man & The Masters of the Universe", the '&' implying he's not one of them himself?
EDIT: I realise it could be 'He-Man and the Other Masters of the Universe', it just seems that he does a bit too much actual work to be a Master. But, then, 'He-Man - Dogsbody of the Universe' doesn't have quite the same ring to it, I admit.

Also, to stay on topic, 'ASH' (as in Evil Dead) was the name I used to use on arcade high-score tables, which only needed 3 letters. Since most 'net things need a name of 5 or more characters I added the N from my real name, and ASH-N became Ashen, as that's a real word, and sounded cool at the time.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Arboris

Quote from: Zooty on Sun 03/04/2005 18:21:03
wasn't he man gay?

Nah, must be the furry underwear thats giving you that idea

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

En garde!

I am a french fencing master and alchemist from the XVII century. I've invented this magic apparatus that allows me to communicate with people from the future who use this internet magic.

Rumors that I'm just a guy named "Edgar", who wanted a nick based on his name, and it was either this or the even more lame "Raged" are lies. Lies!   

Abisso

Abisso is the italian word for "Abyss". In the Forgotten Realms (a setting for Dungeons & Dragons campaigns) the Abyss is a hellish plane, where most demons live. I gave this name to one of my most beloved D&D character (a necromancer of Thay, for those who know the RPG), and then I couldn't stop using it everywhere! In fact this is my nick in almost all forums I'm signed.
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

Bluke4x4

In 2002: Me: Monkey Island sure is fun. I think I should write a story that will eventually become a book and a movie and a theme park attraction that someone will get inspired by and make an adventure game!
And thus the character of Bluke Zamboni was created.
In 2003: Me: AGS is neato! I want to go on the forums! Bluke.... 4 by 4....
And thus Bluke4x4 was created.

I might show you all my wonderful stories someday. Or not.

Ghost

I traditionally try Ghost at any new Formum I enlist in. the fun thing is, no matter where I go, Ghost is always already used by someone.

In AGS no-one seems to have wanted the name, so here I am now, Ghost.
Not a long story, but when you know that I was known as VaporeonEvolved, TheRealTantomile, MattRuffFan and GuyWithScissors, it is probably the most stylish and simple name  ;D)

RyRayer

First, when I was only 11 or 12 years old, my name in community and games was Rey. Year later, I changed my name to ryman and couple months later, I changed it to  RYRAYER.  :D MUHAHA. I won't change it to any other names again. I came to stay.  8)

InCreator

Quote from: He-Man on Sun 03/04/2005 13:30:23
...Because He-Man is the master of the Universe and that is cool!
YYEEEAAAAAAAHR!
QuoteYou just like him because he has furry underwarez

And a logo of the Livonian Brothers of the Sword on his chest, same colors too.
It was order of knights who dedicated their lives to killing non-christian Estonian and Latvian people in 13th century, during a big crusade in Baltics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_Brothers_of_the_Sword

It's quite weird to see the logo we studied whole schooltime in history lessons - on a superhero's chest.

matt

People pubb their dirty shoes on me when they walk into a house.

But I pressed the 't' button for too long.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk