The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Kumpel: 26 pts (still "1 point" rule :p )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

Cassiebsg

Kumpel: 1 pt

EDIT: Let me know if you guys wish me to let the Squirrel lose out of it's cage... (roll)

Kumpel

The problem for me is, my solution works with every post you got in this round. So technically it is right ;)

I don't get how the w could get one point but I still get two if I only post a single "w"...

Gimme some squirrelish cryptic hint! :D

cat

The nickname seems to be included in the count. Or something else not directly post content.

Kumpel

So Cassie, did I mess up your previous countings now? 

Kumpel

Cassiebsg

Kumpel: Post out of bounds...
cat: 2 pts
Kumpel: 5 pts
kumpel: 3 pts

I just said technically is incorrect. ;)

* Cassiebsg opens cage
Squirrel runs up a tree. Kumpel chases it, tries to climb the tree but slips and falls! You are now stuck looking at the Squirrel teasing you from the top of the tree, because you still haven't figured out how to climb the tree.
- Your move! :-D

Gurok

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW m
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

selmiak

Cassiebsg

Gurok: 197 pts (or out of bounds, if I counted wrong... :p )
selmiak: 1 pt

selmiak

Cassiebsg

selmiak

Quote from: Kumpel on Thu 21/01/2016 13:36:56
Or does it have to do with the ^ shapes in the letters? but then the x and k should get 2 points like the w does (which should even get 3 points ^^) and the z should generally get points (2 I'd guess...) :-\

That's almost the solution.
1 point for every ^ form you can take out of the letters in the post including username. This is destructive, so taking away 1 ^ form from x leaves only 1 ^ form over, taking the < out of z leaves - and so on.

Kumpel

I don't think that's what Cassie is aiming for. (S)He said "still one-point-rule, so every letter can get only one point. But our ^ theory prooves, that x and w should get 2 points each. Or am I misunderstanding you, selmiak?

selmiak

you wrote
Quote from: Kumpel on Thu 21/01/2016 13:33:54
Solution: One point for each letter k, v, x , y and 2 points for the letter w (cause it's two v's...?) occuring in the post or the name of the poster. ???

my conclusion is you worded it wrong with the 2 points for w and not 1 point for every ^ shape in the w (laugh)

edit: if this is correct... thanks a lot kumpel!

Kumpel

but the X has the same amount of ^ as the W does ??? How would you explain the 2 points for two ^ in W but only one point for two ^ in X?

Cassiebsg

selmiak: post out of bounds (no complicated math, I'm not into math... just 1+1+1...=...)
Kumpel:  14 pts (note: I never said "so every letter can get only one point") (roll)
selmiak: post out of bounds
Kumpel: 18 pts

The Squirrel looks puzzled as you try climbing the tree upside down... (laugh)

Gurok

Solution: One point for every / in the name + message?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Kumpel

Great idea! But the z gets no points and clearly has a / :( Also the operators ^, < and > all got a / and didnt get any points.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk