The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

dayowlron

will have to see how he scores these posts.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Cassiebsg

are that easily come by in this one.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

Good luck with the points hunting. I'm still very clueless... 8-0

Cassiebsg

Kumpel

Mandle: No
dayowlron: 0pts
Gurok: 0pts
dayowlron: 0pts
Cassiebsg: 0pts
Cassiebsg: 1pt
Cassiebsg: 0pts

dayowlron

Well it was not what I had in mind.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

Good to look at all the other posts. Are you sure you scored them all correctly?

Kumpel

dayowlron: 0pts.
dayowlron: 1pt. (yes. Never thought this round could be that hard := )

dayowlron

1 pt for which quote?

dayowlron

At first I thought maybe it was 1 point for each consecutive vowels in a word, but that score did not work out for some of the phrases, then I thought it might be for repeated words but it did not work out either, then I thought it was if the letters in the word were alphabetical, but then again the scores did not pan out. Now I am totally lost to what it could be.

Kumpel

The nuts you are throwing around are not big enough for this squirrel. #itsback

Kumpel

dayowlron: 0pts.
dayowlron: 8pts! 8-0 8-0 8-0 8-0 8-0
Kumpel: 1pt.

Kitty Trouble

Well, it would seem that sentences that are split into many parts get more points, or sentences that have multiple parts, or run-on sentences do too, but I just don't understand how that translates into points, and I don't understand which rule is being followed.

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 3pts. (That's a good start! Now you have to find the hook this point game is hanging on and finally why the counting seems so choosy (nod) )

selmiak

oh, it's this thread again where I always post and have no idea how it works this time :)

Cassiebsg

There once was a Kumpel, that made such a rule, that got us all so baffled. I have zero theories on how this goes. Do you think he's counting some words or combination of letters, that spell something obscure? Or do we have to do take a degree in rocket science to figure this one out? (roll)(laugh)

dayowlron

I am wondering if the rule he has made up is so complex he needs a program to score it correctly.

Kumpel

selmiak: 2pts. (Oh, it's this thread again, where I reply and everyone thinks to have no idea how it works this time (roll) )
Cassiebsg: 6pts. ( (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) )
dayowlron: 2pts. (Nope. Not yet := )

Cassiebsg

Are you laughting at me? Well? Are you laughting at me? You not allowed to laught at me! No sireee... (laugh)

Kumpel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk