The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

AAAAAA! AAAAAA AAA A AAAAAA AAAAAAAA.

selmiak

AAAAAA! AAAAAA AAA A AAAAAA AAAAAAAA.

Baron

Well, it's obviously something to do with vowel counts.  The vowel depends on some external factor since the same posts result in different counts for different people.   For some reason it's usually A, but it sometimes could be E, I or U (was there an O?).  It's hard to tell what the external factor is because we keep using phrases with the exact same number of A's, I's & E's, or E's, I's & U's.  So let's work together and everyone post something with a consistent number of vowels so we can isolate what we're dealing with here.  Something like:

Canada Banana Everest even if Illinois zoo fuzz butt why? (6 A's, 5 E's, 4 I's, 3 O's, 2 U's and a Y for good measure) 

Baron

Canada Banana Everest even if Illinois zoo fuzz butt why?

Stupot

Mandle: 30pts
Selmiak: 0pts
Baron: POST IS EXCEEDINGLY LONG
Baron: 6pts

selmiak

Solution: The number the first vowel in a post including the username appears in the post?!?!?!?!

selmiak

EEEEEE! EEEEEE EEE E EEEEEEE EEEEEEEE.

Stupot

Selmiak: nope
Selmiak: 31pts

Baron

Wait wait wait.  Everyone else gets "POST EXCEEDS 2 LINES" and I get "POST IS EXCEEDINGLY LONG"?!?  I thought the judge was supposed to be neutral.... (roll)

Gurok

Solution: The number of times the first vowel in the user's username appears in the post.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

AnasAbdin

AnasAbdin

Stupot

Baron: 6 pts
Gurok: Nope
AnasAbdin: 0 pts
AnasAbdin: 0 pts

AnasAbdin

Stupot

AnasAbdin

Solution: 1 point for each occurrence of either vowels 'A' or 'E' depending on Stu's mental condition at the time of counting.

Kumpel

Solution: 1 point for each occurrence of a vowel in the post following the alphabetical order, if the poster has this vowel in his/her user name. If the next poster doesn't have the next up vowel in his/her name, stu starts counting again from "a".

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Wed 21/10/2015 12:24:04
Solution: 1 point for each occurrence of a vowel in the post following the alphabetical order, if the poster has this vowel in his/her user name. If the next poster doesn't have the next up vowel in his/her name, stu starts counting again from "a".

Yeah...I think you might have cracked it...I knew it was an AEIOU progression but couldn't figure out exactly how that progression advanced and stopped and advanced again...But I think you have it...

Kumpel

I'm not sure. it doesn't fit with last pages scores. ^^ Superkumi got the u-points but anas didnt get the a-points after that. 8-0

Kumpel

Canada Banana Everest even if Illinois zoo fuzz butt why? :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk