Started by Baron, Sat 21/03/2015 02:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 07/07/2015 04:52:53
>>Jimmy looks at the card and Larry sniffs it
Quote from: Baron on Sat 06/06/2015 02:57:04
Spoiler
[close]
Jimmy examines the card on the ground.  It reads:  Token of Gratitude: On behalf of the Sisterhood of International Spies and Sabateurs (SISS), our agent would like to sincerely express their appreciation of your unwitting assistance in their mission.  Use this card to redeem a free luxury automobile at participating retailers.  EXP 31-12-17.  This card will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
Nooooooooo! Reading the card causes it to self destruct! We're in an endless loop of blowing shit up. ;)

Mandle

Hahaha ahhhh that's right...Well, we can use it to blow up the ray-gun so the Doc's plan can never succeed...Of course that might also mean Larry's boob-job can never be reversed but....meh...

Frodo

>> Ask dame about missing teenager

Baron

Jimmy tries to ask the Dame of Dangerous Disproportions about the missing teenager, but before he can fit a word in edgewise she quickly slips her card into Larry's exposed cleavage and departs in pursuit of Evil Doctor Science-Brain.  Nivram the Guiltroid, meanwhile, experiences some intense mood swings.  You probably have about seven seconds....   

MiteWiseacreLives!

>> give card to Nivram and ask it to read
>> pursue La Dame
I think it's time to put the droid out of its misery.
Alternatively: >> tell Guiltroid that the only cure for it's burdensome guilt is to pursue the DDD and make an apology! But don't forget to leave a trail of garbage so that his friends can follow him and rejoice over his salvation.

Mandle

>>Jimmy hits Larry's boobs on their underside in just the right way to propel the explosive card upwards to strike the ray-gun just as the card goes KA-BOOM!!!

Baron

Jimmy instructs the Guiltroid to follow the Dame of Dangerous Disproportion, which it agrees to do reluctantly.  He then heroically races to his friend's aid and slaps the underside of Larry's boobs, thereby launching the explosive card towards the Reproportioning Ray.  Unfortunately, Jimmy didn't include phantom air currents in his trajectory calculations, and the card ends up fluttering back to embed itself in Larry's wig!    You have 2 seconds....

Mandle

>>Jimmy does a mighty leap, snatching the wig from Larry's head and hurling it at the ray-gun, then drags Larry down to hit the deck (trying hard not to fall on top of his boobs!!!)

Baron

Jimmy leaps for all he's worth, but fails to attain the height required to reach the explosive card!  He curses himself for not splurging on those spring-loaded shoes on his most recent trip to Shoeopolis.  Suddenly there is a flash and a deafening soundlessness, as time seems momentarily to slow to a crawl....

Mandle

Hahahaha! Because of the position of Larry's hand behind Jimmy's upper lip...Is it just me or does Jimmy suddenly look a lot like a certain Austrian/German megalomaniac?

>>Do an inventory check (we haven't had one of those in a while)

Frodo

>> Go after Dame, and Evil Doctor

Baron

Jimmy races after the Dame of Dangerous Disproportions, and Larry stumbles after Jimmy, a little dazed by the blast.  Fortunately the SISSY-wig seems to have been constructed of mostly bomb-proof material, thus protecting the detecting duo from the full force of the blast.  In a few moments they enter an unguarded doorway and stumble upon Evil Doctor Science-Brain in the middle of another rant:

"...maybe I should never have trusted that Bionic Monkey with my laundry, but no matter!  Soon the rocket will launch, propelling you and my Fat-Blob Serum to the incredible height of approximately 40 metres, from where both of you will be spread over the entire eighth ward like a shower of pink rain!  Then, when everyone in the ward has inhaled deeply of the serum they shall grow so fat they will burst, leaving this god-forsaken slum depopulated for my kitschy redevelopment plans!  Buwahhhahahahaha!!!!"

You are carrying: loaded revolver (minus several bullets), 3 spare bullets, regurgitated case notes, wallet, woman's earring, blanket/cape, charm necklace, 1/2 used purple lipstick, feeler wand, overstretched latex duck stocking, wallpaper, tobacco pipe, $45 in unmarked bills, tuft of chest hair, banana boat painting, shard of vendinium, a theodolite and a Philadelphia rod, battle axe, mostly bomb-proof wig, evil doctor trousers, euphemistic warhammer, highly suspicious deep sea anglerfish, broccoli chips crumbs, orphaned Llama Brand cigarette filter, Garlic Cola can tab.

Mandle

>>Bribe the monkey with the banana boat painting. Surely he considers anything to do with bananas high art?

Frodo

>> Use lipstick to play 'Join The Dots' on Evil Doctor's head  :grin:

>> Use battle axe to cut fuse on rocket

Baron

Larry tries to tempt the Bionic Monkey with the Banana Boat Painting, but succeeds only in losing it to the monkey's kleptomaniac clutches as well.  Meanwhile the ruckus attracts the attention of Evil Doctor Science Brain, who has apparently been expecting you.  After only a brief speech he activates his latest invention, the Adventurer Voiding Vacuum, which suddenly seizes our sleuths in its insidious suction sector!  Now the shortening fuse is well beyond the reach of the battle axe....

Mandle

>>Jimmy swings the axe down embedding it into the floor and holds on tight to the handle while screaming to Larry to grab his hand, feet or whatever is closest.

Tell the droid to put out the fuse fire or he will just feel even more guilty later about having let the nice lady die in a million pieces.

Baron

MiteWiseacreLives!

This sucks!
Now I'm going to have to work on my own game  :-\

Frodo

You're leaving us in suspence?  :shocked::shocked::shocked:

But... but... that's just cruel.  Crueller than cruel.  You cruel man, you.  :cry:

Gurok

>>Remove the wooden on vacation sign
>>Use Larry's nose to work out why everyone's in the same room now
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk