Welcome to the Hotel Exotica

Started by Baron, Sat 21/03/2015 02:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

But... room 2A has no doorknob!  8-0

Frodo

The woman might be of help to us - she might know the comings and goings of people in the hotel.  So we want to keep her on our side. 

>> Untie latex stocking
>> Ask woman for help to free Larry

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: Baron on Thu 28/05/2015 05:14:14
But... room 2A has no doorknob!  8-0
Curses!  Is there nothing wholesome in this Hotel Exotica?!

Mandle

Quote from: Baron on Thu 28/05/2015 02:54:34
Your cunning plan fails.

Hahaha...colour me all Baldrick...

I just wanted to try the stupidest thing I could think of to see what kind of picture you would create for it... (laugh)

And I was not disappointed! :-D

Baron

Jimmy unties the now overstretched latex stocking and then humbly asks the Dame of Dangerous Disproportion for forgiveness, and for help extracting his friend Larry, and for any spare change she might be carrying.  Meanwhile the vending machine finally stops churning, coming to rest with one box of Llama brand cigarettes and two cans of Garlic Cola.  Larry's cries now fade to whimpers.

Ponch

> Internal monolog: Damn it, Larry! Two out of three isn't how a winner does it! If we didn't have to charm this dame, I'd pull that handle again. :=

> Whisper: Hang in there, buddy.

Mandle

>>Recover the bullets and lipstick. Ask the DDD what she wanted from the machine. Get Larry untangled. Shoot the machine and get her what she wanted

Baron

Jimmy gathers up his cylindrical possessions and then persuades the Dame of Dangerous Disproportion to help him liberate Larry from the Vendito machine.  They heave with all their strength, but can only budge Larry a couple of inches.

Frodo

Hmmm, wild theory: could Larry be holding on to anything inside the vending machine, that's preventing him from getting free?  :confused:

>> Tell Larry to open hand

MiteWiseacreLives!

>> Push Lever
we've been pulling on it so far...

Mandle

>>It looks like we have dislodged the Llama brand cigarettes so retrieve them from the dispensing tray and show them to the DDD

EDIT:

>>It looks more like Larry is manipulating the left-most tumbler still...Tell him to try pulling it downwards one last slot if he is able to to bring the Garlic Cola can into place!

Cassiebsg

>> Kick the vending machine. (That normally works in real life (laugh)).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Baron

Larry, perhaps a little irrationally at this point, refuses to relinquish his arm to the vending machine.  Pull as he might, however, he can not free himself.  Jimmy tries to wrestle the vending machine's arm backward, but the vending machine is a champion arm wrestler and refuses to budge!  The Dame of Dangerous Disproportions goes back to her futile kicking of the machine.  Is this the end of Larry Coffstopsky?

You are carrying: loaded revolver (minus several bullets), 3 spare bullets, regurgitated case notes, wallet, woman's earring, blanket/cape, empty duffel bag, charm necklace, 1/2 used purple lipstick, feeler wand, wallpaper, severed arm, extra stretched latex duck stocking, tobacco pipe, bowler hat, $45 in unmarked bills, nagging burden of guilt, tuft of chest hair, banana boat painting, battle axe.

Mandle

>>Force the nagging burden of guilt into the machine through either the coin slot, coin return, or dispensing tray, whichever works. Once the machine becomes self-aware and develops its troubled conscience talk it into mending Larry's arm and releasing him. Make NO world-wide news release about being the first to create A.I.

Cassiebsg

>>Use battle axe on vending machine! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Frodo

Do we have any coins in the wallet? :confused:

>> Open wallet
>> (Hopefully) Put coin in vending machine

Wyz

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 31/05/2015 04:01:56
>>Force the nagging burden of guilt into the machine (...)

Lol! This was exactly what I was thinking :D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Mandle

Quote from: Wyz on Sun 31/05/2015 13:12:28
Quote from: Mandle on Sun 31/05/2015 04:01:56
>>Force the nagging burden of guilt into the machine (...)

Lol! This was exactly what I was thinking :D

Randomly created A.I. in a vending machine FTW!!!

Mandle

Sorry for that...

There is no actual Alpha Team inbound...This has all been a glitch...

There is no such thing as SCP...

* Mandle does the flashy thing

Baron

Jimmy goes through his wallet but discovers no coins.  He does, however, discover a coupon for a wind-shield cleaning, an expired drivers license belonging to one James Jokowi Wag, and a heart-warming picture of him and Larry from a carnival photo booth.  A little nostalgic for those happier days, Jimmy puts away his wallet and man-tear and lends his battle axe to the Dame of Dangerous Disproportion while he tries to jam the Burden of Guilt into any mechanical orifice that will accept it.  Unfortunately Jimmy's guilt is too large and malformed to fit in any of the vending machine's unblocked slots.  But all is not lost, for Larry has heard the sound of the battle axe being readied and has redoubled his own efforts to extract himself.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk