What State (and/or province, area, etc) are YOU from?

Started by 00jon00, Tue 01/06/2004 08:53:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewkiss

No Iam not in school any more I am an old lady of 55 that never grew up hehe Even though I raised three sons and now they are raiseing me.

Da_Elf

parish of christ church, island of barbados, in the caribbean, on the face of this planet called earth

salomey5

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment...

...located in the Sin city of the North, I have named Montreal, Quebec, Canada!!!
Actually, Montreal, Quebec since -apparently- Quebec is now a nation... within Canada...!
But I grew up in the south of France and spent a couple of years in England (mostly Norwich) but I also spent 6 months in Clapham North, south London.
Loved England so much I had to get a souvenir, so I married a Geordie!!

Anyway, am I the only montrealer over here?
Love your enemies... It's the best way to get on their nerves...!

Puntie Bamboufroid

North of magnificent-great-fantastic-beautiful-great France ! :D
(That's pretty plain : North, ou Nord, is a region of France. I let you guess where it is...)

By the way, did I say how much I loved France ? ;D
French and project leader of Saume Whère.

Medical Waste

THE PATIENTS ARE REVOLTING

ALPHATT

/sig

Steel Drummer

I'm composing the music for this game:

CuteLittleGuest

radiowaves

I am just a shallow stereotype, so you should take into consideration that my opinion has no great value to you.

Tracks

LUniqueDan

At St-Gabriel and Principale. If you found the Place your good. Very good. The trick is to focus on the red sign over the convenience store, just before the light. When you see the beaver dam it's right there. But you'd better have the correct password otherwise the mounties will not let you in.

More precisely I'm from :

[Put Random french town name here] --> Prov. of Quebec --> Canada -- > North America --> [Put your favorite opinions about geopolitics here] --> [Put your favourite knowledges about astronomy here] --> [Put your favorite beliefs about dimensional / existencial / mystical worlds here]

:-X
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

JpGames

Uku

PS!sorry for my english.

Canardo

Jyväskylä, Finland. I`d love to hear some of you non-finns go try and pronunce that   :P
Here`s looking at you kid.

http://afterashadow.blogspot.com

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Canardo on Tue 01/05/2007 09:49:26
Jyväskylä, Finland. I`d love to hear some of you non-finns go try and pronunce that   :P

It's easy! Listen :

- "Jyväskylä"

Anyone can do it.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Lionmonkey

Afflict

Saberteeth

Quote from: Lionmonkey on Thu 19/07/2007 02:31:08
Vidzeme. Gusess what's the country?

Erm...Latvia? Says so in your forum profile. :)

Lionmonkey

Quote from: Saberteeth on Sat 28/07/2007 22:59:36
Quote from: Lionmonkey on Thu 19/07/2007 02:31:08
Vidzeme. Gusess what's the country?

Erm...Latvia? Says so in your forum profile. :)

You just have to spoil all the fun, don't you.

Stupot

I'm from East Sussex, England.
Currently residing in Tokyo for another couple of months.

Lionmonkey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk