Difference between revisions of "Cirque de Zale"
(Created page with "'''Cirque de Zale''' is a AGS adventure/comedy game made by Australian Gamemaker Rebecca "Kinoko" Clements in 2004. The game is made in size of 3.1 MB. == Plot == Alexander...")
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
* Best Story
* Best Story
Latest revision as of 18:22, 8 June 2012
Cirque de Zale is a AGS adventure/comedy game made by Australian Gamemaker Rebecca "Kinoko" Clements in 2004.
The game is made in size of 3.1 MB.
Alexander Zale is miserable man who makes his living in a circus by taking care of elephants and shoveling their dung. Fed up with the magician's insults, he fills his hat with elephant dung. The magician takes his revenge by casting a spell that sends Zale to an unknown dimension ruled by a card king. Zale decides never to go back and begins an adventure to start his own circus.
- JustAdventure.com – reviewed by Dimitris Manos and received B+ rating.
- Adventure Europe – received 85% rating.
- Freegames.cz – reviewed by Artman and received 84% rating.
- Reloaded.org – reviewed by Wendy Maree and received 4.4/5 rating
- GameHippo – received 7/10 rating.
Awards and nominations
The game was nominated to 6 categories in AGS Awards 2004 but didn’t win:
- Best Gameplay
- Best Dialogue writing
- Best Puzzles
- Best Best Player Character (Alexander Zale)
- Best Animation
- Best Story