Petty Evilness.

Started by Meowster, Fri 28/11/2003 20:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

Okay, this is NOT one of those whiney, "My Poor, Sad Life!" threads.  Just to get that out of the way. But you have to understand a tiny bit of family history in order to understand the funny, WTF part.

Okay, so my dad used to be violent and my mom moved out. I used to be pretty terrified but you know, teenagers stop being so scared of parents after a while. Besides that I just realized he was a petty and mean little man, and quite pathetic. I mean, he gave pictures of me to his best friend and told him he'd set him... a 30 year old... up with his daughter. Just because he was in a foul mood. And he spread rumours that I'm a whore. Okay, I'm talking THAT kind of insane, alright? Yeah, and recently we had to move back so we could sell the house. So we clashed. Anyhoo, the house is actually split into two wings, he lives in one, and us in the other.

Anyway, off the whiney part ASAP! Now for the good bit.

He called my mother into his wing of the house and sat down grimly. "I have a complaint." He said.

"What?" Asked my mother, carefully.

"One of two people did this. Either Rusalka did this to me, Rusalka told you exactly what to do, and you did it."

By now, my mother was geniunely curious. "What?" She repeated.

"For weeks now, I've been thinking that my music sounded hollowy and echoey. And yesterday, I found out why. Somebody had turned the bathroom setting on the speakers to ON."

My mother gave a mock horror gasp, and then realized he was actually making some kind of a point. "Wait, you think that Rusa--"

"Sneaked into this house, and turned the Speaker Settings to Bathroom. Or told you how to do it."

"I think you're being a little-"

"She's probably been sitting over there, listening to me playing hollow music, and laughing about it, has she? I told (his best friend) Sean about it. I mean, fair play to her for thinking of it and everything..."

Now I ask you, What the Hell? Maybe this isn't as funny to you, but I got this picture of me dressed in a black catsuit, sneaking across the roof, down his chimney, switching his speaker settings to BATHROOM, and then laughing hysterically in the other house all week while I heard his music sound hollow, and pictured the puzzled expression on his face. Yeah, right. If I wanted to do something pathetic like that, I'd stab him in the face a lot sooner than I'd switch his speaker settings.

Any other WTF stories you have to share?

Evil

Ok, I have one.

A while ago I was dating this girl Anna. She was a hottie. Short, dark haired, cutsie girl. The one that looks so gental and sweet and then gets out her nurses outfit kind of person.

She had just moved to a differnt town and I only saw her about once every few weeks. We barely talked, so I thought it was over.

I call her up and start talking. I was planing on bringing it up and see what she had to say. Randomly she said, "We should break up!". I was like, "...ok".

Now we are broken up and I was off the hook now, but she has to explain why...

"Well I dont think we are connecting. I mean we havent seen each other in weeks and we hardly talk. And theres this other guy... He's kind of a 'bad boy' and thats what I'm into now."

Hell If I cared. I was ok with it, told her good luck and such. A week later she called me back...

"Hey... How are you?... Yeah... Know that guy I was talking about that I liked? Well he doesnt like me... So... Wanna go on a date Sunday?"

WTF! She asked me on a date after she said I wasnt good enough for her! Grrr.

Nine Toes

Hmm...  I'm not sure if this fits the WTF category, but it's one of those things that are so inanely stupid that it pisses me off and makes me laugh at the same time.

My stepdad is a hunter.  Over here in the U.S., it's gun hunting season for deer.  My step dad shot a doe, cut out the bladder and bottled it's urine to use as a lure for bucks.

The bottle of deer piss disappeared about a week ago, and for some weird reason, he thought either my girlfriend or I had taken it.

What the hell would my g/f or I want with a bottle of smelly deer piss?

Well, I went to my girlfriend's thanksgiving with her and stayed at her house for the rest of the week.  I came home today, and he found his bottle of doe urine... it was buried in the mess in the back seat of his pickup truck.

Is that what you had in mind, Yuf?
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Nostradamus

I have a story but first, an IMPORTANT message to Evil:

Evil, DON'T go out with her again. She obviously doesn't know what she wants. This kind of girls want someone else every day. She might like you now and in a week want someone else again.

Now here's a WTF story:
Remember this girl friend I had and we had lots of big fights until I decided to end the relationship that I told you about a few months ago?
Well probably not but anyway...
In our last big fight before THE big fight, I haven't talked with her for 2 weeks until she called to make up with me. We agreed to return to the relationship with some little changes but that's another story. Anyway, about 2 days later we decided to fly togehter to Barcelona for a week!
Wait, that's not the WTF story uet, just the background!
The first 4 days were great. In the 5th day we went to the Port Aventura theme park. The night before I had a large hamburger with mushrooms and beer at Hard Rock Cafe. That probably was a bad decision because after just 2 rides in the park - a huge roller coaster with 8 loops and a swinging flying chair thing, I throwed up badly and felt so sick all day I couldn't go on any ride because even just looking at rides made me feel nautious. But I didn't want to ruin the day fr her too so I just went along with her wherever she wanted to go and just waited there as she went on all the rides. Again and again the whole damn day. So it was a really bad day for me, I didn't get to go on any ride, felt really really bad while she got to go on any ride she wanted as many times she wanted until the park closed down.
So in the evening when we got back to the city she started a fight with me bitching how about how much I was a jerk and how much I ruined her day because I was too sick to go on rides.
W-T-F???    I was so pissed off I mean the whole day I was just sitting there bored feeling all sick & horrible, going with her anywhere she wanted and watched her have fun and did not complain about it and then she says I ruined her day?  Was it my fault that I was sick?? I'm not sure most other people would just go along with her anywhere she wanted to go for a whole day without going on any ride.

And that kind of attitude made me break up with her not too long after that.

And if that's not a "WTF was she thinking" story I don't know what is.

LordHart

My last girlfriend and I met at a local Heavy Metal bands night during a holiday break that I helped organise and do poster art for. She went to the other High School in the town, so we wouldn't of run into each other again much. Anyway, first day back, her friend gave me her e-mail address and phone number and ended up asking her out.

I always tried to get to her house to see her, and not having my license and her living on the other side of town, it was a hassle. So, I stayed at my school waiting until 4:00 every few days for one of the buses that goes to her school and gets there before she left.

Whenever she wasn't at home, I always tried to go see her during her workbreaks at a shop she worked at, and whenever my phone had credit, phone her. I always asked if she'd want to go see a movie on the weekends and stuff, but she said "no, I have to work."

Heres where it pisses me off. One day, before I am about to go to school, I checked my SMS on my mobile and found one from her... she broke up with me over the phone with a fucking SMS message, and here's the reason... "because you never see me, and never take me anywhere."

WTF?!? Every time I wanted to do something, she was too much of a bitch to go anywhere.

SSH

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Fri 28/11/2003 20:44:47
Maybe this isn't as funny to you, but I got this picture of me dressed in a black catsuit

Don't let m0ds read this thread...!

shbaz

My mother refused to help me pay for college by co-signing my student loans on the basis that I could die and she'd have to pay them, and repeatadly told me I wouldn't be able to pay for college and I was screwed.  She told me I was her least favorite son.  She kicked me out of the house when I graduated and she didn't get a child support check for me anymore.  Today is my birthday, but since I live far out of town she asked me if I would come if she had a party for me on Friday.  I went, found out she'd opened and read all of the mail that had been in my name and going to my old address, which was none of her business since she barely talks to me once a month, and it was the student loan info that my DAD signed.  She tried to give me $100 for my birthday.  I refused to take it, and she was surprised. WTF???
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Nine Toes

shbazjinkens:  Your mom sounds like a real... piece of work...  Are you (or should I say, is she) aware that it's a federal offense to open someone else's mail?  ...As long as you're a legal adult that is...  Now that's a WTF story!
Watch, I just killed this topic...

shbaz

Yeah, it's a federal offense, I know that, I've told her, and she's still a crazy bitch of a mom.. but

QuoteOkay, this is NOT one of those whiney, "My Poor, Sad Life!" threads

I was just hoping someone could laugh at my misfortunes.  I'd rather read more crazy WTF stories than people feeling sorry for me.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk