The End of All Things Magic

Started by 00jon00, Sun 25/01/2004 04:40:55

Previous topic - Next topic

00jon00

Hey everybody....here to tell you about:The End of All Things Magic...You start out in a town getting raided by orcs...Then a demon stills the magic orb that gives your land magic.  the Queen sends you to slay the demon and restore the magic..so you do. Then you realize that your land is better off without magic, so you destroy the orb...THE END...Expected release date: March something, 2004....Im getting there..
oh, and if you have ever played any of the Zelda games for the gameboy, thats the style of gameplay

ScottDoom

Well, thanks for ruining the ending for us.

Oh, and it's "steals," not "stills."

Lazy Z

Well um, yeah, like ScottDoom said, you've ruined the ending and that's defininetely not a good thing :P Unless in the game you further elaborate as to why you realize that your land is better off without magic etc. Which is something you should do, if you're not already planning to, IMO at least.

Otherwise your game sounds pretty interesting,  especially gameplay-wise, since the GB Zelda games are great.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

00jon00

Whoops sorry guys didn't realize I ruined the ending..I'll have to change it so if you ever play then you wont know what happens..and about the "stills" thing thanks for telling me never knew I misspelled it

Migs

Can you show us some screenshots or sprites or music or something you have made for this game?
This signature intentionally left blank.

00jon00

Sure, but could you give me a little bit? Im currently having scripting issues : tech. forum;interact with things/talk to people with key command..maybe you could help?

shbaz

For help, post in the beginners tech forum, to post in this forum people are required by the sticky post at the top to have a screenshot..
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Babar

great idea for a game... I love fantasy/magic type themes. The story sounds interesting too- a bit like a Xanth novel I read once.... Source of Magic??
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Migs

Is this game almost finished?  Was the tentative March 2004 release date accurate?  I'm interested to hear more about this.
This signature intentionally left blank.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk