the worst ever adventure game?

Started by jetxl, Mon 09/02/2004 08:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: Shattered Sponge on Fri 13/02/2004 00:13:48
who can possibly hate a game with John Cleese in it?

I don't think it was really John Cleese doing the bomb's voice (yes I sat through the whole credits looking), but Terry Jones was in it, and Adams thanked the whole cast of Friends for some reason.

I agree with the sentiment though, Starship Titanic was a game with a great story.

O Brobostigon and Scraliontis - how could you!?

DarkRiver Design

How can we go sixty posts without mentioning the turd that is "A Fork in the Tale?" First person FMV... Rob Schneider... need I say more?

But if Monty Python humor is what you're looking for, check out "Blazing Dragons," one of the funniest games I've ever played. Even though it's for Saturn and Playstation, it's still a load of fun to play.

remixor

I really wanted to like Starship Titanic but, unfortunately, it was just too broken.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Malcom X.L. on Mon 09/02/2004 09:11:24
You're saying that my 90 Mhz computer is to fast?
That's the nicest thing someone said about my computer in 10 years.

WOW!! you got a 90Mhz, I only got an 60Mhz!!!!! :D... well ,, i have an 600Mhz as well..

CoffeeBob

Quote from: Malcom X.L. on Mon 09/02/2004 08:48:38
1- police quest. "Game Over" because you didn't check if all four tires are still under
if (you think PQ is bad)
then (you strange)

benbigbrain

hahaha

FEEBLE FILES

FEEBLE FUCKING FILES

This has to be the worst game because of that damn chemistry puzzle, even when i looked at a walkthrough i couldn't do it! lol

ps.  benbigbrain's back for a while but with no games in production because i never had the time or effort but if anyone wants any of the ideas, feel free allthough I think the website time ran out. oh well, the Monkey Island script is real good. Just ask.

PeaceMan

The Feeble Files was great, it just had a few annoying puzzles. (The arcade, the programming the keycard).

The real worst game is Simon the Sorcerer 2. It commits the worst offence ever in an adventure game. It has a "To be continued" ending. All the effort you put in to it is wasted because you don't get anything in return.

All adventures, no matter how good or crappy, at least give you a proper ending for your work.  

Ali

I liked Feeble Files, but I stopped playing it simply because of how long it took Feeble to walk from one side of the maze to the other!

ABOUT 10 MINUTES!

Seriously.

Denzil Quixode

The Incredible Adventures of Edd Schiester #1: Escape From A Large Cave.

(Oh, all right, Monkey Island 4.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk