Ben Jordan: Paranormal Warrior Within

Started by edmundito, Sat 02/04/2005 03:42:07

Previous topic - Next topic

edmundito

And you thought it was merely a Photohsop....

The truth is that since Grundislav gave me copyright authority over Ben Jordan while he was part of the MonkeyGames Empire, I was able to make an official Ben Jordan game!  I noticed that Grundi is all going 3D on Ben Jordan 5,  but what better way to take away everyone's attention from that with this new and improved Ben Jordan:

Download (5.79 MB)

Warning: This game is not suitable for young audiences... It might even check your age!
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

GuyLaDouche

We'll... that's one way to end the first Ben Jordan...... ??? ;D

I'd love to see how the new Ben Jordan would "solve" the other three cases, just to get back at the jerk detective in BJ3.

Grundislav

That's what I get for giving you the source for BJ1...

Awesome game, Net.  I really got a kick out of it.  AND you managed to put in some Mittens references. Way to alienate all but 13 people!  ;)

MillsJROSS

Yay, I'm not alienated!

Great stuff, net, Enjoyed it. Especially the mittens line. Can't beat writing like that.
But I did find a bug...if I was over 105 years old, I couldn't play this game.

-MillsJROSS

edmundito

Well, it's because old people might get too shocked from the graphic nature of this game!  :o

reapers_lady1

umm, is the game sposed to end after the first 2 minutes? All i done was shoot the ranger and the other ben jordan came along and i couldnt do anything else. I dont get it. ???

ildu

Quote from: reapers_lady1 on Sat 02/04/2005 13:12:42
umm, is the game sposed to end after the first 2 minutes? All i done was shoot the ranger and the other ben jordan came along and i couldnt do anything else. I dont get it. ???

It's a joke, a parody. And apparently it was released solely for the purpose of april fools, so I don't think too much time, effort, heart and soul went into it. Actually, I was expecting a brief "APRIL FOOLS, SUCKA!!"-message as the game is executed or even before, when opening the zip file. I was pleasantly surprised. Great work.  ;D

Ghormak

My grandfather is 108 years old and this game wouldn't let him play it! Maybe it's only a good thing though, since this game was INTENSE.

And I suppose this is as good a place as any to post this. http://www.abo.fi/~andslott/bjww.oggÃ,  The Percy theme sure is versatile.
Achtung Franz! The comic

Dave Gilbert

HAH.

Edmundo, you are an insane man.

Brilliant stuff.

-D

Krazy

This is total heaven to anyone who's ever wanted to shoot that green hat wearing old guy. Hehe  ;)
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Reptile

QuoteWarning: This game is not suitable for young audiences... It might even check your age!

That will only make more people download it. Funny joke.  ;)
(Signature removed due to violation of image size rules).

edmundito

Quote from: Ghormak on Sat 02/04/2005 15:53:07
My grandfather is 108 years old and this game wouldn't let him play it! Maybe it's only a good thing though, since this game was INTENSE.

And I suppose this is as good a place as any to post this. http://www.abo.fi/~andslott/bjww.ogg  The Percy theme sure is versatile.

Awesome, Ghormak! But you know that means that I'm going to have to make a new, more adult, BJ Case 3. Hopefully I can get BJ to both run and shoot his double shotguns at the same time!

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Vizzerdrix

Coolest. Game. Ever.

Too bad, when I saw the "out of 100 kills" message, I really expected to hunt down every characters of BJ1.

I really hope this won't be the last game of the Paranormal Warrior Within series.

Nightfable

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! That was great!! Loved what you did with the restart button by the way.  :)

qptain Nemo

Well, excellent, great joke. I enjoyed it very much. Very original and funny thing. And music is also awesome. There's only two new tracks, but, Ghormak, they're as exciting as always.
I liked all your music and Percy Theme is my very favourite. I just enjoyed version in the beginning of the BJ4 - very nice one. And this heavy version you posted here also is cool. My big respect, Ghormak.

Reko

How about Ben Jordan 4, where Miggs locks the door after everyone enters, then starts laughing about his evil scheme and proceeds to try and kill everyone?

:P Well, it's just what his portrait makes me think of. He looks like the perfect evil, creepy master of a house.

Arjunaz78

anyone have a full walkthrough,hint or FAQS about this games?i been looking for the age for this..i currently stuck when the screen blank and shoot the skunk-ape & then the old man with green hat die & then game ends..that's all??why?
..In the making of Silent Hill: The Hospital..

https://www.facebook.com/ArjunazGamesStudio

m0ds

Quotedie & then game ends..that's all??why?

It's because the game is a parody!

QuoteIt's a joke, a parody. And apparently it was released solely for the purpose of april fools, so I don't think too much time, effort, heart and soul went into it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk