Phoshotop Phrying Day (September 23 - 30) - Winner Announced!

Started by Paper Carnival, Fri 23/09/2005 13:52:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Paper Carnival

What is a Photoshop Phriday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

-------------------------------------

This week's topic is....

AGS: The Musical!

This competition has to be about one or more AGSers or adventure game characters (AGS or not) being in the music scene or performing a musical act.

Here's an example (well... sort of, I got lazy)

The images will be judged both on technical value and creativeness. I collect bribes via post mail. Currency should be in CYP (Cypriot Pounds), checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted.

1... 2... 3... GO!

Scummbuddy

Wait, I didn't do anything to that one.

Umm, how about this:
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Paper Carnival

Hehe that's nice.... But only one entry? That's like choosing between a winner and a winner. What's the fun with that :(... If I don't get at least 2 more entries until tomorrow I'll have to extend the deadline.

Pet Terry

AGS - The musical (a quick one)

Original hear: http://www.baardar.no/entertainment/dancingman/nye/213_2.jpg

EDIT: I once tried similar theme in PP, it didn't work back then either. :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Squinky

I like how mods has food in his mouth.....beautiful

Bluke4x4

Paper Carnival

Ok, I guess I'm going to pick a winner.

I don't know who to choose! They're both as good. Assuming the big heads were intended, there are still faults in both pictures.

Dave has big neck, and also has an ability to float like Tim, the character he created (seeing how his head is in front of the guitar of the other guy)...

m0d's mouth has food, but even without that he'd look better with a mirrored head. The girl on the right is not that successful, but I love how the emoticon is used on that woman after seeing the original.

Ummm so... Because I couldn't choose, I picked the one that looks like needed more effort to make. So the winner is...

*drum roll*
Petteri!

You may begin the new competitionÃ,  ;D

Ishmael

Damn. I forgot about this for a moment, and what do I find... Damn. :-\

Congrats Petteri.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Paper Carnival

Awww sorry, I guess I should have extended the time limit like I said earlier :(

Scummbuddy

Yes, the big heads were on purpose.

but m0ds with food in his mouth, plus the sheer number of people compared to mine should justify the winner in itself.  ;)
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk