Animation Locomotion 12/22 - 1/6: EVIL!

Started by Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens, Thu 22/12/2005 09:22:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

The topic is Evil and your target, if you choose to accept it, is the evil mainframe known as...

M-RAY!

"Inferior beings will be sterilized.  Have a great day!" - M-RAY 1

In thirty years time, M-RAY 1 (pronounced Murray) will become sentient, and due to a flaw in  its core design will deem humans as the enemy.  But Murray's days are numbered because you are here to unleash your hatred upon Murray by destroying him in the most Hollywood-cool EXPLOSION possible.  Send a destructive virus that makes his guts blow out, drop an a-bomb on him, but don't let him get to those nuclear controls!!

You have two weeks.  If you fail, the future is doomed!

Hollister Man

Unfortunately for M-Ray, it was not immune to the bird flu epidemic sweeping the world (not built with anti-virus software, after all...)

But a single piece of this insidious machine survived, allowing the terrible machine a chance to rebuild...
That's like looking through a microscope at a bacterial culture and seeing a THOUSAND DANCING HAMSTERS!

Your whole planet is gonna blow up!  Your whole DAMN planet...

sergiocornaga

Here's my slightly-horrible entry. It's got loads and loads of flaws and looks pretty amateur, so I'll probably come back and make another, better entry later. But until then:

esper

Is there a size restraint? Should we keep it inside the box of the original sprite? And does it have to remain an animation that could be used in a game? Or can I just load this joker into flash and make a full-length feature film out of it?
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Animation comps don't have size restrictions.  Go crazy.

Hammerite

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Helm

WINTERKILL

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

One super-intelligent mainframe of destructive power: $52,000,000,002
One animator with too much time on his hands: $25
Helm's reply:  Priceless.

Hammerite

... for everything else there's Mastercard

Privateer Puddin'

Hammerite

Krysis

M-Ray atacked by a hacker.

My crappy attempt. Its my first explosion so dont h8 it too much.Ã,  ;D

EDIT: Ohh, come to think of it there is enough left of M-Ray to be rebuilt. Ohh, the horror!

Hammerite

Not bad, and that last sentence makes way for a sequel... possibly a cheesy made-for-TV sequel where M-Ray controls the world but then gets lonely and looks for a scientist to construct him a robotic wife called M-Ria (pronounced Maria)

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Who knows, Shodan or AM might well have been built from that wreck. Krysis, what have you done!
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Sektor 13

Here !

This boy didn't know that this was a killing machine, he was just angry as the Murray stole his money for the soda, so he went to buy a baseball bat and teatch him a lession... darn machines..

InCreator

Not quite what I expected to make, but here goes:

Hammerite

Quote from: Sektor 13 on Sun 25/12/2005 13:35:52
Here !

This boy didn't know that this was a killing machine, he was just angry as the Murray stole his money for the soda, so he went to buy a baseball bat and teatch him a lession... darn machines..

Remids me of Family Guy.

EDITED by Mod: Please dob't quote the whole post with image!

Sektor 13

Quote from: LJUBI on Mon 26/12/2005 00:19:53
Thanks Sektor13 this is what we call a pleasure.
Remids me of Family Guy.

Hmm, Family Guy !? Never heard of it :)

EDITED by Mod: :P

Azaron

It's a little small, but you can still see everything come together.  ;D

This is what happens when Murray plays ball with his devious little friend HAL and the ball goes out of bounds....
100%

200%

Resized it so you could see it a bit better :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk