John and Jose - finished!

Started by Vinnicius, Sat 04/02/2006 16:42:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnicius

This was the first game that I made in ags (2004).

WARNING that is only avaliable in portuguese. But I will translate it to English soon.

General Information
Resolution: 320 x 200.
I am creating a new episode in high resolution.Ã,  The launching is foreseen for 2006 end.
This game have a story little surreal, or strange I think. But have great puzzles.

Story
João wakes up of night with a bad hunch. He leaves the house and goes to the bar.
The people count on a murder in the mansion. It does not believe, but he goes to investigate there. In the mansion João discovers that not everything is truth.Ã,  But not everything is lie.

Characters
João, José, The man of the bar, the Vulture, and the Woman.
Sreenshots

DOWNLOAD

Click here to DOWNLOAD

Message to brazillians and portugueses:
Estou criando um novo episódio em alta resolução. O lançamento está previsto para final de 2006.Ã,  Fui!

i k a r i

Yeah! I can understand portuguese too, I'll give it a shot.

muito obrigado..  ;D
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh pá!!!!! Já farto estou eu de pessoas que fazem jogos em alemão e hebraico e essas línguas que nem toda a gente fala e agora aparece um em Português...

...eu por mim não me importo, mas a sério - para a próxima é preferível, é sempre preferível, nem sequer lançar o jogo sem uma tradução Inglesa. Para toda a gente poder jogar.

----------

Ah geez! I always complain about people who make games in German and Hebrew and other languages not everybody understand, and along now comes a Portuguese game...

...I don't mind, myself, but really - next time it'd be better if you didn't even release the game without an English translation ready. So everyone can play.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Vinnicius

Hi! For the history line of this software,

I am trying to find the old files to put the game here again!

Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk