MODULE: ReadBMP v1.1 (with flood fill and colour replace)

Started by SSH, Fri 05/05/2006 13:38:15

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

AGS currently lacks the ability to do a Flood Fill, and so I've created a way to do it. It works on read-in BMP files (and so you can do a screenshot, etc if you want to do it on the screen). Now, the module also gives you the ability to make your own image manipulations on the data structure if you like.

Download ReadBMP here (Requires AGS v2.71!)

v1.1: Added a colour replacing function and fixed a bug which meant that if you loaded a BMP where the remainder of dividing the width by 4 was equal to 3 then you got a corrupted import.

Scorpiorus

Clever stuff, yeah it may possibly be slow (especially reading large bitmaps) but still a good workaround at the moment :)

SSH

Yeah, forgot to say... it's OK up to about BMPs of 50x100, but after that, sloooooow

Edit:

Fixed a bug and added some functionality... see first post

Construed

I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SSH

Its hardly necessary with the latest AGSes, anyway

Construed

Thanks!
Indeed, i guess the commands are included now?
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Monsieur OUXX

I'm taking the liberty to dig up this thread, so that anyone who might stumble across it by googling be aware that there is something more recent to do the same : Version 2.0 http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51142.msg636498255#msg636498255
(that's almost a brand new module now, so I created a new thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk