ed the feel good rabbit

Started by mistral, Mon 08/05/2006 14:46:14

Previous topic - Next topic

mistral

Barbarian

Oh Joy! At last.Ã,  ;DÃ,  Is this the "best gane i the world" you told us so much about? And of course it also has the "well better sprites" than all other AGS games you've seen right?

So, any screen-shots to share with us?Ã, 
What's the story about?
What's the file size of the download?
Any info at all?Ã,  Thanks.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Candle

Bad zip.
I downloaded it , wish I didn't.

Nikolas

No no... it's infe candle... I played it

It's a very nice gane!

I don't know if he.she did the graphics but they are really good! REally really good.

No gameplay/sound/story/vocabulary/ideas though.

Realy uplifiting.

Well done Mistral!  :)

nads

i can't get the zip to download :(!!!
that sucks

Have downloaded it and the file opened, but there is either status bar nor anything I can do.
Just the first picture...

I'm stuck, lol

Khris

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Unfortunately, there's no punchline.

Walkthrough:
Spoiler
look at rabbit
interact with rabbit
talk to rabbit
Alt-F4
[close]

Afflict

Well this is obviously something you run on your desktop when all the members in AGS are pushing facts at you...

Mistral this thread should be moved to somewhere else cause this isnt a game. Aswell as you need to read the forum rules before posting... screen shots description thing like that are required.

Anyway if thats your awesome graphics your bragin about I am concerned. Also lots of spelling msitakes in the couple of sentences you added when talking to the rabbit (which looks like a ripped photo) which you rotate and stuff.

Like Khris said no punch line.

hedgefield

Indeed. Since Mistral seems to be AWOL, here's a screenshot for those still interested. Saves you the bandwith.

That basically says it all.

Hammerite

that certainly looks fantastic but if thats all the game is then... thats a bit bad.
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

modgeulator

It gets really good after you get past that first room.

Khris

No kidding? Then please enlighten us.

Czar

Mistral, how do i get pass the guard in front of the stairway to the castle in the sky?
I can tell you only one thing. This game is really a one big pixel hunt.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Wretched

When you fed the rabbit, if you are quick, you can grab his tail. Use this to tickle the guards nose so he accidenyly shoots himself.

mistral

you guys shud no that this is not the great game i was talkin about, i simply got bored and made this peice of crap, i know its crap, i wanted it to be crap kk

Krysis

Sure, if you say so. ::)
Good job.

Hammerite

Quote from: mistral on Thu 11/05/2006 09:18:54
you guys shud no that this is not the great game i was talkin about, i simply got bored and made this peice of crap, i know its crap, i wanted it to be crap kk

o comon msitral we al no this greatst gane in teh world!!!11!
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

ManicMatt

Great idea!

I'm going to release a game that ticks everyone off and then when it comes to releasing my decent game nobody will want to risk wasting their time on it!

Barbarian

Quote from: mistral
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D GET ED THE FEEL GOOD RABBIT HERE http://www.zshare.net/download/ed-zip.html
I HOPE YA LIKE IT.

and then you wrote:

Quote from: mistral

Ummm, no, actually how "shud" (you mean "should"?) we "no" (I assume "know" was supposed to be the word you were looking for). There was no indication that this wasn't the "great game" you were bragging about. In fact, there was no info at all aside from the hard-to-get-working-link. So, going by your boastful previous posts, we are left to assume that yes, indeed is WAS the "best gane" with the "way better sprites" you mentioned you were making.

So first you tell us with multiple smily faces and LOUD CAPS SHOUTING that "I HOPE YA LIKE IT".Ã,  Ã, Which would seem to indicate to me that you had a cool game you wanted to share with us and have us enjoy, especially after all the boasting before about how you were working on the "best gane in the world" and "well better sprites".

And now you say "...this piece of crap, i know its crap, i wanted it to be crap...".

So, basically, you want us to like your "crap"?Ã,  Real smooth, ex-lax!

Ã,  Ã,  Mistral, ever hear of the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?Ã,  You're quickly setting yourself up to be that "Boy".
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

timlump

don't be too hard on him,
because i once released a game (if you could call it that) if you remember "solitude"
i spent 20 minutes just drawing  the pictures and uploading it.

I made it on purpose because face it  peoples reactions are funny.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk