Tune Contest: June 18th - June 25th - Winner announced!

Started by Tomas, Sun 18/06/2006 20:18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas

So, after much delay. Here it is. The Tune Contest with the most unimaginary theme yet...

Happiness.

The rules are simple:
The tune that makes me the most happy will win.
And just to create a less abstract rule:
It must be no longer than 90 seconds.

Go crazy!

The contest ends on Sunday June 25th

Nikolas

Gregjazz

Another Uneventful Day In Felicityville

http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/felicityville.mp3

Wouldn't it be just swell if we went to the ice cream parlor now?

Nikolas

Greg: I HATE YOU!

I need an ice cream now  :'(

He-Man

Nikolas

He-Man

I'm from Denmark and in dainish the word is spelled with an I not a Y in the end!

I imagine Lobotomi as a happy tv-show for children. Everyone in the show is happy and the children love is. And so does the parents because they can laugh at their stupid children who does not know the meaning of the word. It would be a smash hit!

Nikolas

No probs mate.

The y, was there just because I couldn't find a link in English with an i! Simple.

As for the show, indeed it would be a great hit! As your shows in the uk will be sold out! ;D ;D (I hope that I will make it... I will be the one who will be yelling AGS!!!! CJ!!!! YO HEMAN!!!!! and such bullshit! hahahahahhaha lol)

Oz

http://hem.bredband.net/galactic/fields.ogg

I ran out of time on this one, so the mix is a little messy. Nevertheless, I hope you like it!
Diversity is divine!

Akumayo

"Power is not a means - it is an end."

PsychicHeart

DEATH TO THE TUBA!!
It's a bit of a parody of an old movie titled "the party".
There is, in the beginning of the film, a scene where the main character, Hrundi V. Bakshi, played by Peter Sellers, is playing trumpet in a war movie. He gets shot at, but keeps playing, milking the role for all it's worth.
Cheers,
Fluke.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Tuomas

Leveälanteiset Naiset

A piece I made for guitar (2 guitars actually) a bit earlier. Don't know if this qualifies as it is not new, but composed thinking of the subject that is current. tHe name is Finnish and means women with wide hips ;) basically I don't like t on midi as much as I like it on real instruments, but as I don't have means to record it, here you go ;D

EDIT:I think this is too long too.
EDIT2:That is unless you forgive me those 7 seconds :(

Ghormak

This tune was designed by robots to make you happy.

SID -Ã,  OGG
Achtung Franz! The comic

Phemar

Akumayo

"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Tomas

Wow, so many good entries! It was really hard to decide a winner. Since I'm in a bit of a hurry I'll just declare the winning song:

The Lobotomi Theme Song by He-Man

While lobotomy may not be the most joyful thing in the world this song is just so cheerful and catchy.

Good job everyone!

He-Man

hi
Really cool that I won.
Right now I am on a tour around Europe with my band. So I do not know when I will be able to use the internet again. So could someone else host the new contest for me? Maybe the runner up or something?

Cheers

Ps. My idea for the contest is rock and roll!

rtf

Someone take action and make a new tune contest.  I feel the need to compete.
I fail at art.

Gregjazz

Earth to Tomas! Please review He-Man's post!

By the way, RTF, your new avatar is really cool! ;)

rtf

I fail at art.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk