Comic Contest: July 27th - August 10th *WINNAH!!!*

Started by Ubel, Thu 27/07/2006 10:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubel

Neil Dnuma has passed me the responsibility of starting a new Comic Contest. So here it is. And the theme of this contest iiiissss...

Evolution

Used in many other competitions before, I know. Don't hate me.

Then for some restrictions:

• Your comic must have either 3 or 6 frames. So, for example, 2- or 4-frame comics wouldn't qualify. (If many people find this rule too restrictive I can remove it.)
  • The comic must include the word "explosion" somewhere in it.

Be inventive, have fun.

Krysis

limeTree

Ubel

You're making this really difficult to me guys. But please, by all means, keep them coming. :)

Revan

I have a longer version, but it's 12 frames long...

Tell me if you want to see the longer version...

Tom S. Fox

Ubel

Sorry I'm late, I forgot about this. Time to announce the winner then. After a half minute long consideration I've come to my decision.

OBI WINS!!

...*cough*

1st place: Inkoddi
-I think it describes the beginning and the end of evolution really well. In a funny way.
-I'm a fool for textless comics. :)
-The drawing style in all it's simplicity is very cute and works well.

2nd place: Krysis
-Quite original idea and I like how you've managed to turn it into a comic by using no dialog. :)
-It took me some time until I got the idea of the comic but when I did I found it really funny.
-I also love the way it is drawn and colored using mainly black and white but also a couple of real colors too.

3rd place: Haddas
-The joke made me smile. :D I like it how it ends just in the middle of the required word. The main idea of this is quite simple yet not too predictable. Well done!

Thanks to both Lipaoklipa and Revan for joining! :) Now Inkoddi, go start the new compo!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk