Tune Contest: 3/8 - 10/8

Started by Gregjazz, Thu 03/08/2006 22:36:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregjazz

Greetings fellow tunesmiths,

Your theme this week is: Jungle music

Not the Jungle genre of electronic music, but just an interpretation of the word. You could, for example, create a massive tribal beat for a song, or it could be focused on an "urban jungle", or perhaps it's just a jazz tune with a "jungle" feel to it.

Most importantly, have fun!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Was going to add all sorts of stuff to this and then I realized I didn't want to...So here it is, about 40 minutes of effort and minus alot of cool things I thought of doing with it.  Maybe I'll improve it if I decide to use it in a game.

Jungle Themes

http://americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/ProgZmax/jungthemes.ogg

Pling!

Progzmax, could you please post a version with all the cool things in it? I Seriously love your theme. The first time I listened to it my player was set to repeat and the theme was played at least for an hour ;). Everything in the internet then seemed very adventurous and I had the feeling something great would happen. In spite of being sober! ;)

biothlebop

Hell is like Tetris, make sure that you fit.

Gregjazz

Any more entries? I'll wait until evening to judge these... or unless someone needs a little more time.

Erenan

Erm... I can't access that file, Metamorfo. Are you sure it's uploaded and that the filename is correct?
The Bunker

Gregjazz

Please fix the link, and then I can judge this contest. :)

Gregjazz

Okay, the competition is up!

I pronounce the winner Progzmax!

Reminded me a bit of the music in Albion, or some old barbarian game. Good job!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Being compared to Albion is a compliment!  Something new soon!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk