Bonfirittens (THE AFTERMATH)

Started by Sam., Wed 30/08/2006 00:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR A TALEOF FUN, SEE LAST POST

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you!

Have you just been to an AGS meeting? Do you miss that sense of comradery and dampness in your pants? Don't think you can last a whole year before the next one? Able to get to sunderland?

Bonfirittens is for you!

To be held at the house of Creed malay over the weekend of Bonfire night, a meeting to tide all you eager beavers over till next year. Davy has very limited space at his house, so its first come first served basis, there is roughly enough room for 6 guests as well as hosts. Conditions will be cramped but also dry. There will be outings to a fireworks night close by and many frolicks in the candyland of the North.

The rules of bonfireittens are - 
     The first rule of bonfireittns is - it will be cramped.
     The second rule of bonfireittns is - seriously, it will be cramped.
      The third rule of bonfireittns is - we have a cat.

So folks, post here if you can make it to a meeting from the 3rd to the 6th of November, in sunderland. Go cats go!

here is a map of where Davy's House is:

Edit: NO MAPS FOR YOU.

Don't forget your sleeping bag!

(Please be prepared for contact if you reply, Davy wants to screen guests, he doesnt like murderes and whatnot)
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Domino

Quote(Please be prepared for contact if you reply, Davy wants to screen guests, he doesnt like murderes and whatnot)

I'm offended. I'm a murderer, i've killed many disgusting insects invading my apartment. I know, i'm a bad person. Thanks for the directions. j/k  :)

Sounds cool, but i'll attend a future AGS meeting sometime.

m0ds

This should be a great event! Perfectly suited for Creed Malay and one of his earlier titles! As I've mentioned to you Zooty, I can't make it - family meal on the 4th.

SSH

As I told Davy, I think I'll be there for all of the Saturday. As a non-sleeper, I guess that means that I don't take up one of the six spaces...

scotch

It's more than one day now? Some more details would probably help people.

Currently I know the following people are coming:

Zoot
scotch
Creed Malay
Limping Fish

For a day: SSH

SSH

It might be the Sunday rather than the Saturday, we shall see when more other people will be there. Seems that the cheapest train tickets are weekdays only, so its the same fare both days on the train, or I might just drive down. If anyone else from Scotland wants to go for a day and can make it to Edinburgh, then the car is definately on if you can make a contribution for the petrol. I'd be leaving early, though.

Sam.

what kind of details do people want?

Than rough plan was for people to arrive on the friday, at whatever time and everyone else would camp out in a pub and wait for arrivls.

i thought letting it go for a wole weekend would entice more people to come, as it can be quite a long way for just one day.

AGA

I should be okay for this.

Sam.

Right, we have an updated list of people, as well as a little more room, here is who is coming (as of now)

SSH, but he's not staying with us, in Davy's house are:
1. Me   
2. Davy
3. Scotch
4. Duncan Cross
5. Spleen
6. Chris (maybe)
7. Limpingfish
8. Custard (maybe)
9. AGA

Davy really only has space for a couple more, so only reply if you are really interested.

magintz

When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Sam.

SSH, but he's not staying with us, in Davy's house are:
1. Me   
2. Davy
3. Scotch
4. Duncan Cross
5. Spleen
6. Chris (maybe)
7. Limpingfish
8. Custard (maybe)
9. AGA
10. Magintz

PLEASE NOTICE, WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY SO ANY FURTHER APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO STEVE LEAVING HOME. THANKYOU

Nikolas

Hem, I'm seriously considering coming up there for a day, or half a day as a single trip, on Saturday or Sunday (depending on when SSH comes).

I've searched the tickets and everything, but won't know until I book ("or even better buy) the tickets.

I guess that because I'm not staying overnight, there is no room issue, is there?

Pumaman

I can confirm that I won't be able to attend the whole thing because it clashes with other plans, however I will be ooop norf so I may be able to come for Sunday afternoon & through Monday, depending if people will still be there at that point.

Sam.

we will most certainley be there, sunday night is the big extravaganze, OF FIRE!

Layabout

If chris chooses to drive up, i could share the costs with him on fuel and stuff, if he so obliges..
I am Jean-Pierre.

SSH

My daughters will be having their birthday party on the Saturday, so I will be at Bonfirittens on the Sunday. And I'll get to meet CJ, too, yay!

Pumaman

Quote from: Layabout on Mon 04/09/2006 00:59:58
If chris chooses to drive up, i could share the costs with him on fuel and stuff, if he so obliges..

We can discuss the details nearer the time when things are more certain, but basically my plan is to drive up to Cumbria on the Friday and spend a couple of days with a friend there, before popping across to Sunderland on the Sunday for Bonfirittens. Therefore I probably couldn't give you a lift up, but may be able to give you a lift back.

QuoteAnd I'll get to meet CJ, too, yay!

As I'm sure all the mitteneers can testify, that's really not the exciting occasion you make it out to be. :P

Sam.

I demand juggling.

Pumaman

Well, time flies, and it's now just 2 weeks until Bonfireittens. So, when are we allowed to see a map to the location; and also, do we have a more definite list of who's coming now that the time is almost upon us?

SSH

I hope someone is bringing a laptop with a copy of Sam and Max on it...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk