Kami

Started by , Wed 01/11/2006 05:10:34

Previous topic - Next topic

sanou

Trapped deep within the caverns of the land of shadow, Izanami, the goddess of life, pleads for help.Ã,  She has waited for millenia, but today her waiting ends.Ã,  The spirit of a female samurai has finally appeared.

Can the nameless samurai help release the fallen god and uncover the mysterious past surrounding Izanami's imprisonment?

Many challenges lie in her path, but with your guidance, Izanami can be freed to rule over the world to which she gave birth.

This game will be in English and Japanese

Game by: Sanou Michino
English translations by: Linus Bruckman

Progress: 80%
Game Release: November 2006

Iv4n

Woah! Looks quite promising! Definetly like those japanese stuff :).

ginanubismon

Cool,  finally somethiing about my religion.
"I shall call thee, Roger Ellison David Nicouli Etcher Calvin Kevin Sue in honor of what kind of a big jack@$$ you had been to guys like me." ADR -01 Jabberwock Type on fanfiction writers.

Nikolas

WOW!

Looking good!  :o

Gui? Buttons? Nothing? Only the tiny hand we see on the screenies?

Anyways. Seeing the 80% done, makes me think that this game will be released, and thus I'm looking forward to it's release

sanou

Thanks Iv4n and ganabuismon and Nikolas!Ã, 

Ginanubsmon: You are shinto religioun?

Nikolas: I tried to make buttons, but I thought no is more beautiful.Ã,  I want the game to look cool widescreen like the movie!

I hope my English is more good. (^_^)

deadsuperhero

Those graphics look amazing!
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Totoro

Looks very interesting.
Sanou, I am a bit curious. How did you manage to use Japanese with AGS? I tried it one or two years ago and gave up in the end...

thewalrus

Looking really good!!! I just wish that were some characters in the screenies! Also welcome to the forums and community, Sanou!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

sanou

Aliance: Thank you!

Totoro: I love totoro too!!Ã,  I used japanese of cheating!! hihi!Ã,  ;DÃ,  Here's a picture.

All japanese is a picture, not string!Ã,  :PÃ,  Extra work, but looks good, ne?

thewalrus: there are nine characters to talk to in the game!Ã,  Thank you. I'm welcome!!

KuroShiro

Wow, this looks like it's going to be great, and it's cool to see someone from Japan making games here  :).

I've been pretty interested in Shinto since visiting the jinguu in Ise, so I'll be looking forward to checking this out. Keep up the good work.
"What's it made of?" "Cyanide and Happiness." "Happiness? Hot damn, I'll take 4!"

sanou

Thanks KuroShiro.Ã,  I am not shinto, but studying. I hope its great game too!

Quickly updating: I almost finished, but new PS3 is distraction!Ã,  I think game is released for relaese something day!Ã, Ã,  (^^)>/ November 25!

sanou

Wow, there is a lot of good game coming out soon!Ã,  My game is releasing Saturday!!!!

Here's last picture to make you exciting!

thewalrus

Another really nice looking screen shot. Keep up the great work, Sanou! Can't wait until release on Saturday. I hope that the English will be well written.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

sanou

The game has been released!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk