im back

Started by mistral, Wed 01/11/2006 10:18:31

Previous topic - Next topic

mistral

im sure alot of you remember me from about a year ago, i erm was a bit out of order to alot of people and i got into a few fights in these forums. i would first like to start by apologizing to everyone for being a moron, and secondly i want to tell you about my new game and ask for some help. the game is "the legend of zelda, the darkness realm". i have sprites, backgrounds and everything i need except one thing. a turn based battle system. i am currently putting all of the spells and attacks as inventory items. but i need something to animate my enemys and make them fight. i dont know wether to use objects, hotspots, objects surrounded by a hotspot, a character. i just dont know, so i basically need a plugin or something. basically its and rpg style zelda game. and yes i have tried the rpg thing in the tutorials and i kept on getting errors in the code and stuff. so please will someone help me. with a plugin or maybe some tricks within the basic editor itself.
thanks for reading.
byeee. (and yes i was the one who created that talking rabbit thing and was the subject of ridicule for at least a month)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk