DocMcVonSpaceburger Junior! (update 21 November)

Started by rightMind, Fri 10/11/2006 06:42:45

Previous topic - Next topic

rightMind

I've been slowly working on this game for a long time and I think it's about time to take a break from entering pictures of Zidane headbutting things into Photoshop contests to announce:

DocMcVonSpaceburger Jr.

You play as DocMcVonSpaceburger Junior, son of DocMcVonSpaceburger, owner of DocMcVonSpaceburgers, the most profitable Spaceburger chain in the galaxy.Ã,  But your father has a bit of a gambling problem and has put the entire family fortune in jeopardy!Ã,  Luckily, you have more cunning in your little pink speedo than your father has in his whole body.Ã,  The fate of the restaurant lies in your hands!

Features:

-Play as a tastefully-attired little blue man!
-Unique interface!
-Mind-bending puzzles!
-Multiple endings!
-Cameos from all your favorite aliens, such as Chewbacca, the Borg, and Charlton Heston!
-Exclamation Points!!!

Screenshots:

Heston reveals the secrets behind his youthful appearance.

Put color... on... stuff...

Progress:
Graphics - 100%
Story and Puzzles - 100%
Programming - 99%
Sound - 100%
Music - 98%
Beta testing - 90%

I should be ready to release the game soon.Ã,  Stay tuned for updates!Ã,  And of course I'd love to hear your comments!

Ubel

Awesome! The game seems very unique and it looks great! I can't wait to play this! :D

Buckethead

looks cool and defently fun! Hope to play it any time soon  :)

thewalrus

The game looks really cool! It has a very unique style and is yet another game to add to my ever growing list of "can't wait to play" ags games!!! Keep up the great work and good luck!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Mac

Certainly looks very intriguing. Wonder if I could hear more about the "unique interface"?

rightMind

Thanks for the great comments everyone!Ã,  I certainly hope to provide a unique experience to the player.Ã,  I've just started beta testing and the one word that I keep hearing back from the testers is "bizarre."Ã,  And I think that's a good thing.

And Wetmath, you certainly can hear more about the unique interface... when you download the final game.Ã,  I have to keep some things a secret, don't I?Ã,  Don't worry, it won't be too long now!

Mac

Hehe, fair enough. This is sounding more and more like my kind of game.

rightMind

Just a little bump to say that I'll be done by Saturday.Ã,  So you can try out DocMcVonSpaceburger Junior real soon!

I'd post a new screenshot, but I really don't want to give anything away!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk