Animation Challenge 16/11 - 24/11[winners]

Started by Tocsik, Fri 17/11/2006 04:07:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Tocsik

Animation Challenge

Make this pirate:

Interact creatively with one or more of these items:

bonus points for interaction with original items in addition to one of the above

Mel_O_Die

it's my first contest here so there is my little contribution:

:)
----( )----
Click to see "In Production" Topic!
[/color][/b][/url]

Tocsik

great entry, lets keep them coming

Gilbert

SpacePirateCaine

Well, the timing was right -- I had two days off, my girlfriend's in another country, and my roommates both had to work, so today was an animating day.
x2x1
Hope y'all like it. Arr.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Baron

Funny thing -my girlfriend is in an upcoming play and I haven't seen her for days either.  The really funny thing is that we live together.....  But enough about the domestic situation: admire the result of free time!

Coolio

Phew, its finally done! ;D

I have too much time on my hands... or not enough.
Enjoy!
mmmmm... sparkly

sergiocornaga

Wow, all the entries are of such a high quality! Choosing a winner will be hard for Tocsik, to say the least.

Mel_O_Die

wow this is a great job SpacePirateCaine!
----( )----
Click to see "In Production" Topic!
[/color][/b][/url]

buloght

Yeah, that's awesome spacepiratecaine! I still remember the amazing alien dance, you bastard, one day ... one day ... revenge  :D

SpacePirateCaine

Wow, thanks for the positive input, guys. I missed these forums. Just wish I could be here more often. All these entries crack me up.
I really like how everyone else managed to fit in the rest of the props - I thought about using the chest, but couldn't handle it.
Buloght! Your spriting skills, yo. I can animate, but you can create! I wanna see you in here showing the rest of us up.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Afflict

Space Pirate you are indeed A worthy animator!

Buckethead

OK I'll never win with this but it's fun to enter anyway  :)

Tocsik

Wow this is tough. Alot of fantastic entires.

SpacePirateCaine
Coolio
Afflict

great entires by everyone else as well.

now over to you SpacePirateCaine

SpacePirateCaine

Awesome competition, everyone - And nice Rockman edit, Tocsik - It was fun to do some animation again after so long!
Looks like I'm up to the plate. I'll get right on that. Thanks for your support, all!

Edit: Looks like it was a close run between Coolio and I.

Afflict

AM I WINNER!

Nice work all!

Space Pirate & Coolio Congrats!

Tocsik

Sorry for the confusion, yes it was tough.

Baron

Congrats to all the winners.  I'll get you next time -Y'AR!!!!!

Coolio

Wow I came second! ;D Thanks Tocsik, and congratulations to SpacePirateCaine and everyone who entered. :D
mmmmm... sparkly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk