New Reality on the Norm game - Defender of RON

Started by turquoisedaffodil, Thu 19/12/2002 10:35:15

Previous topic - Next topic

turquoisedaffodil

Go to http://ron.the-underdogs.org/ and visit the general message board to read about it, or just use this link: ron.the-underdogs.org/Suprphil.zip
Better just visit the site as other games were released over the past few weeks as well.

My game is about the store clerk Phil Nihilist who was introduced in the very first RON game (Lunchtime of the Damned) as a brainwashed mindless employee of Yahtzee. In various episodes after Lunchtime he got drugged and abused in most horrible ways, and one time he mentioned he was hoping to get superpowers from drinking all the radioactive stuff people drugged him with. So now he finally gets those powers... but he gets word he can't keep 'em, and just when David Hasselhoff hits town with apocalyptic plans in mind!

Hope those who check it out will find some amusement in it. I put quite some effort in making it. Enjoy as far as possible,
Valentijn Gilissen

cornjob

I also put it up on the RON site, so you can go to the games page.

Play this one, people. It's a good one.

Pet Terry

I have to say that this is one of the best RON games. Very cool!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Nostradamus

Great game. Great story, good puzzles, good humour. Loved it. I hope there's a sequel. Looks like it cos some mysteries weren't solved. I only found one bonus point, could you help me with the others?

Spoiler
the bonus point I found was for convincing Death not to jump
[close]

turquoisedaffodil

Thank you all for your comments! In reply to Nostradamus (looks like his visions don't tell him everything); I've written in the hidden text below how to get the other three bonus points.
I might want to do a sequel someday, if I'll get the time for it. I'd like to see the characters being used by others first, and then see what comes out of it.

So, here are the SPOILERS:

Spoiler
1. Repair the Roof - notice how church roof always need repairing? By looking at it you'll see this one needs it as well. You can't simply use the loose boards or use your super strength, but if you use your laser eye or your corrosive spit you can weld the boards together.
2. Help Geoff - poor Geoff's in the hospital, and nobody knows what's wrong with him. You can find out by borrowing Doctor DVE's doctor's device (in the desk, search it when you escaped from the barrel) and using it on Geoff. Then you know he suffers from a dislocated shoulder, something that can be fixed by using force - use your super strength on the old man.
3. Save the kids - Namyah, the gym teacher, is being the drill sergeant on the fields next to the gym. You'll have to find out by looking, talking, and/or interacting with him. To shut him up, use your Spiderpowers.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk