Sprite Jamboree Dec. 2 - Dec. 8 Snowmen!

Started by Krysis, Sat 02/12/2006 09:53:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysis

Sorry for the massive delay.... The topic this time is simple:

Snowmen!

Any kind of snowman would do.

Buckethead

:-X

ildu

You should've gone further than the 8th page of google images (http://images.google.com/images?q=snowman&ndsp=18&svnum=10&hl=fi&lr=&client=opera&rls=en&start=126&sa=N). You must've known that there'd be like 20 people using google images to find references for the Jam. Plus, why choose such a crappy sprite? Sometimes you youngsters boggle my mind.

eddie hitler

thats just sad :( will post my entry here when complete.
awww, jimmy, i was gonna do a yeti. nice sprite btw

JimmyShelter

An attempt at a yeti. I haven't done pixelart in quite some time, so I was a bit rusty. I realised I had no idea how to do fur when I was almost done.  ;D

Edit: the server hosting my images is a bit wonky, so sometimes my sprite isn't visible.  :(

R4L

Tryin to ruin the christmas spirit Bucketman?  ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!  :D

Da_Elf

can i do a sandman? it doesnt snow here in barbados (unless i do a sprite of a puddle of water which used to be a snow man but it melted) hehe

Buckethead

ohlw I didn't try to cheat. I made that image some time. So I guess because it's on a site you won't believe it's mine. Aw well I'll remove it. I didn't care for winning any way.

R4L

Ok so you made that sprite for that particular website?

Mr Flibble

I'm fairly sure its Microsoft Clipart.

Infact I think I have a chemistry test with that image placed cheerfully on the cover page.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Chicky

Even if you made it 'some time' arn't sprite jam entries meant to be made specially for the jam?

Redwall

QuoteI'm fairly sure its Microsoft Clipart.

Indeed.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Secret Fawful

Here's my entry. EDIT: Forgive my comments, I tend to be VERY childish about things. Sorry if my post offended anyone.

Chicky

Nice sprite, bad attitude.

(entry to come soon)

Tocsik

SSH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk